The Student Room Group

Autistic ******* here, AMA.

I am very bored tonight so I have decided to use this website.
I am autistic. (I wish I was joking)
I am an ******* (I guess).
I̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶ This is meant to be an ask me anything, do so if you want. Offensive, weird, personal. Don't care. Go for it.
Ask me anything.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why in the name of Heeby Jeesuz is it so hard to download NBA 2K16 on PS4?
how many rare pepes do you have?
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla
Why in the name of Heeby Jeesuz is it so hard to download NBA 2K16 on PS4?

You're probably on BT, that's why. idfk
Original post by mutantman52
how many rare pepes do you have?

All of them.
do you get girls?
Reply 5
Original post by mutantman52
do you get girls?

Can I make up a funny rhetorical question?
In other words, no. God no.
Does it piss you off when people refer to you as "the autistic guy", as if that is your only or most defining trait?
Reply 7
Original post by HistoryDave
Does it piss you off when people refer to you as "the autistic guy", as if that is your only or most defining trait?

Most the time I'm just referred to as "retarded" in most cases, but I do not really care nonetheless. I don't especially like talking about it openly anyway....well, I don't talk full stop anyway.
Original post by CharlesJH
Most the time I'm just referred to as "retarded" in most cases, but I do not really care nonetheless. I don't especially like talking about it openly anyway....well, I don't talk full stop anyway.

Wow that's harsh. I wish I had some advice but that's probably the last thing you want to hear from someone who has never been in a similar situation.
Reply 9
Original post by HistoryDave
Wow that's harsh. I wish I had some advice but that's probably the last thing you want to hear from someone who has never been in a similar situation.

Again, I don't care anyway and I even joke about it. Doesn't really offend me. Don't really need any advice on this one.
I think you look pretty cute from your profile pic tbh

Spoiler

Reply 11
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I think you look pretty cute from your profile pic tbh

Spoiler

Thank you, but that is when I get my haircut.
I have not had my hair cut in a while since I have not had time.
I look pretty disgusting right now.
Note to self: I need a haircut.
Nonetheless, I appreciate that comment.
Thank you, but that is when I get my haircut.
I have not had my hair cut in a while since I have not had time.
I look pretty disgusting right now.
Note to self: I need a haircut.
Nonetheless, I appreciate that comment.

You're welcome but I have had a haircut in a year. You should cut your hair mate but long hair is nice too tho :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by Mrs.Grey
You're welcome but I have had a haircut in a year. You should cut your hair mate but long hair is nice too tho :biggrin:

I probably will get my haircut when I finish my exams to be honest, and no. It really isn't...
I probably will get my haircut when I finish my exams to be honest, and no. It really isn't...

That's your opinion tho :biggrin:
Hey my best frend in primary school was autistic (mildly though).
How severe is yours?
I am very bored tonight so I have decided to use this website.
I am autistic. (I wish I was joking)
I am an ******* (I guess).
I̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶ This is meant to be an ask me anything, do so if you want. Offensive, weird, personal. Don't care. Go for it.
Ask me anything.

Are you a savant in any way?
How are you on this fine evening?
do you have a hobby that you follow autistically? like trains and ****
Reply 19
Since I'm getting a plethora of questions, I apologise if I respond late.

Original post by lukemurp890
Are you a savant in any way?

Let's just say I'm retarded and intelligent (I guess).
I'm getting exceptional grades at the moment, and I'm hopefully aiming for 5-8 A*s in my GCSEs. I do not like talking about this though because I feel like a prick in doing so. I feel that I'm just good at memory. Most time I cram an exam the day before or week before. I'm definitely not anything completely above that ie hacking the government, developing cures for cancer or some other crazy craap, but I suppose I'm above average academically.

Quick Reply

Latest