The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
ya

Ah I always imagined it to be the opposite! I get aroused when a potential partner or a guy I like says he's 6ft+. I don't know if this is normal :mmm:
Original post by queen-bee
Ah I always imagined it to be the opposite! I get aroused when a potential partner or a guy I like says he's 6ft+. I don't know if this is normal :mmm:

Same. It's probably not normal but who cares :sexface:
Original post by hezzlington
Same. It's probably not normal but who cares :sexface:

:laugh:
girls that are around my height
walking w girls that are too tall feel like im walking w a guy
walking w girls that are way shorter than me makes me feel like a mother
Original post by Anonymous
girls that are around my height
walking w girls that are too tall feel like im walking w a guy
walking w girls that are way shorter than me makes me feel like a mother

no need to go annon u won't be hunted down :biggrin:
Original post by Foo.mp3
You're not excessively tall, and the factors I mentioned are correlates, not categorical. As I've said before, it's once you get into 6'0+ territory that it tends to be problematic in most cases. Capeesh?

Correct, hence my ideal height for a girl is around 5'6 - 5'10 :smile:

Good stuff :yy:

See, I like girls who have a little muscle mass (hence shapely)

Naw, that's on the heavy side for me. Only weigh 65kg myself! :mmm:

curves are a gift i swear
Haha, true.. not that it's at all objectifying to treat your wench's rack as a place to park your car! :laugh:

I like girls with big asses
Original post by Foo.mp3
It does indeed, but shapeliness can include a lot of things, and for me a little muscule bulk and definition is certainly more shapely. This is clear-cut for me when it comes to legs/bugs. Long legs ftw, for sure, but long, toned, legs, with a nice firm tush?- my goodness..

:fan: so you prefer shakira toned a$$
over nicki jiggly jelly :colone:
Original post by Foo.mp3
It does indeed, but shapeliness can include a lot of things, and for me a little muscule bulk and definition is certainly more shapely. This is clear-cut for me when it comes to legs/bugs. Long legs ftw, for sure, but long, toned, legs, with a nice firm tush?- my goodness.. :fan:

Spoiler

Yup, but 5'8 isn't exactly tall tall m'dear

IKR? My ex was like 5'2, before that my last 'proper' GF was 6'0! Will get there in the end :mmm:

Haha, true.. not that it's at all objectifying to treat your wench's rack as a place to park your car! :laugh:

It's not overly tall but I'm still taller than most of my female friends and with heels in the same height as most guys I know who are around the 5'11-6'0 mark,depending on inches of the heel.

Your Greek ex? Wow,that's both extremes of either side! We need to hook you up with someone who is right in between the two,I'm good at match making :laugh:
[QUOTE="PrincessBO$$;65782393"]
Original post by Foo.mp3
It does indeed, but shapeliness can include a lot of things, and for me a little muscule bulk and definition is certainly more shapely. This is clear-cut for me when it comes to legs/bugs. Long legs ftw, for sure, but long, toned, legs, with a nice firm tush?- my goodness..

:fan: so you prefer shakira toned a$$
over nicki jiggly jelly :colone:

butt lift/injections are not hot.
Reply 211
Curvy fat butt with a non basic ***** personality
That's attractive 🌾🐍🌾
Original post by Foo.mp3
Correctamundo! Although Shakira's too petite for my liking

Aye, but the heels don't render you ungainly, nor would they cause you to emasculate such guys (only short guys), hence not tall tall and my comments clearly don't apply to many girls in your height bracket :smile:

Yup, petite and curvy

Ha! Good luck with that :u:

Agreed, as a general rule. Bishes should put the work in, yo! :danceboy:

You're righ,they only render me sexy! And actually,it feels weird being taller than a guy when wearing heels but that's not been an issue accept on one occasion I think.

That's pretty small,I thought you wouldn't consider someone in that height bracket from your past statements etc

Well,London has a huge variety of women and there's so many tall girls that will fit the said height description,so no luck involved at all. :h:
We can find someone in no time
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sexier* :wink:

I can imagine, although I would add that it depends to some extent on the guy. If you're a dominant character, and know what you are doing when it comes to how you hold, kiss, caress, ****, and challenge/discipline a girl, then I find that they tend to default to feminine/submissive mindsets/behaviours, no matter how large/small, demure/wilful, traditional/feminist, hot/average, they may be :dontknow:

Naw, I'm not so narrow minded as to write someone off based on something as arbitrary as that, although it's fair to say that girls on the small side are generally not very practically (physically) compatible :redface:

Alas, London is a toxic environment for me (electrosmog is off the charts e.g. 10,000 mV/m+ on top deck of bus around Leicester Sq vs. 5-20 mV/m down in Kingston), and the few white British girls that are still there are generally speaking not my type and/or wouldn't be able to sustain relations e.g. owing to my delicate health + other personal circumstances. I don't limit myself to white British girls but not being fluent in the same language/sharing the same culture/values can be quite a significant barrier to meaningful relations, and East-European women tend to be a bit :indiff:

Sure you can, sport! :borat:

Yes,sexier :smile:

It does help when the guy knows what he's doing,even if he may be a few inches shorter than the girl. I've seen shorter guys who have been able to seduce girls a bit taller than them,generally speaking..they were good looking men. But it's all about body language,confidence,how you come across. Personally speaking,I don't think I could ever date someone who wasn't at least 5'11,I've been lucky in that both of my exs matched my height expectations so it'll feel weirder for me being with someone much smaller.

Ah okay,must've confused it to mean something else then! I don't think that's always the case,you get guys who are in relationships with girls much smaller than them in height and they're able to cope just fine,I'm sure..it's just about good prep!

I can,indeed :smile: I've already my friends up in the past,that's how I sometimes get to know people through my friends. I guess it's good that you're not limiting yourself but most people in London,especially younger working women know how to speak English properly,although some cultural aspects may be a barrier(like your last dating partner). But generally,I don't tend to date white British guys,it's always just been other Europeans for me and have yet to try out Levantine boys,probably as far as I will get tbh as most males I know are either from Europe or have Levantine heritage
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 214
I'm 6'0 and well I like girls who are in the 5'8-5'9 range. Can go down to 5'3(preferably 5'5 upwards) and can go up to 6ft. No higher than that and no lower than 5'3 since I don't want to look like their dad.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I hope some of my male TSR clients are reading this right now! :yy:

You mean in general terms - we've been over the fact that you would make an exception for a certain, exceptional character :wink:

I dunno, think girth can be an issue with petite/small framed girls.. :innocent:

I require a certain level of fluency, wit, and intellectualism in order for a girl to capture and keep my attention/interest. This is scarcely achievable if a girl has a functional, working vocabulary and an alien sense of humour

Slut?:mute:

It's a bit of common sense and a general rule,I guess? Confidence/body language is appreciated by everyone no matter what :smile:

In more general and more specific terms. If I really liked a guy,then yes,for an exceptional character,I wouldn't really let height dictate a future relationship together :wink:

It needn't be an issue with good prep :smile:

But most girls/women in London,speak perfect English. These days most people are able to do so. And I think a sense of humour just depends on the person. Some people are so boring and take life so seriously and other are just so chilled and funny. I like a balance,personally speaking.

What even? :curious: I don't see how that goes on to suggest I am one/want to be one :confused:
Reply 216
Original post by xJARSx
I'm 6 foot 1. I think average girl boys is 5 foot 11 or something so I don't know why people are saying the five 10 guy is really tall, he's just normal lol, which is fine.

I personally would never date a girl that's taller than me. Just Na

Average is 5'11 in Holland. The average in England is 5'9 and in the states it's just over 5'9. 5'10 is bang average for a guy.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Average is 5'11 in Holland. The average in England is 5'9 and in the states it's just over 5'9. 5'10 is bang average for a guy.

No way, they must be taking children into account or something, the average just can't be 5'9 in England, I know very few boys that short in comparison to other heights. I'm pretty much average height in my year, and like I say I'm 6 foot one. (Average probs 6')

Maybe that stat takes into account people with medical problems etc.
Reply 218
Original post by xJARSx
No way, they must be taking children into account or something, the average just can't be 5'9 in England, I know very few boys that short in comparison to other heights. I'm pretty much average height in my year, and like I say I'm 6 foot one. (Average probs 6':wink:

Maybe that stat takes into account people with medical problems etc.

Medical problems also include gigantism and it is for adults.
https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Plus it could just be the case that people in your year group are tall.
(edited 7 years ago)
I honestly wouldnt care if i wasnt a f*cking midget myself. Guess its short girls for me ffs. Tall girls do seem fun though😉.

Latest

Trending

Trending