The Student Room Group

What do you think of my voice?

Rate it out of 10? Constructive criticism? Compliments (lol)? They're all welcome :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
You're voice is amazing! 9/10. I think you should be a bit more confident when singing because you might be able to reach those vocals in the beginning without sounding to abrupt but good choice of Adele! MY ALL TIME FAV SONG :biggrin:

Did you just reply to yourself? :K:
W-was that an anon fail?
Reply 3
That just ultimately turned into an anon fail because I forgot to add a spoiler which would say "Because none of you are commenting :frown:" but I didn't so kind of.
Reply 4
Its really good, but I just feel that your rhythm isn't that great and the words aren't that coherent enough. Likewise, add some more power to your voice and strength to project your voice further.

Keep on singing, you are amazing!

7.5/10
Well, at least you have self-confidence. :awesome:
Original post by SeanFM
Did you just reply to yourself? :K:

:rofl:
You posted that only 8 minutes after your original post. People aren't going to reply instantly.

I'm not exactly an expert on singing, but it does seem like you need to practice a bit more, especially your emphasis of high and low notes. Your voice is a bit too moderated imo.

Spoiler

On a constructive note, you switch key a lot when you sing which isn't good ( though I'm sure if you had the soundtrack in the background you'd remain in the correct one). Vocal strength needs improvement in terms of holding notes but I think you have something good there.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Rate it out of 10? Constructive criticism? Compliments (lol)? They're all welcome :tongue:

Spoiler

You need singing lessons, choose a better song cos i hate that song and everyone sings it. Choose Chasing Pavements by Adele, its a much better choice
You need to put more life into it and sing louder but writing all that your voice does sound good and interesting but singing lessons will help make you sound more confident
Original post by Judge Judy
You need singing lessons, choose a better song cos i hate that song and everyone sings it. Choose Chasing Pavements by Adele, its a much better choice
You need to put more life into it and sing louder but writing all that your voice does sound good and interesting but singing lessons will help make you sound more confident

This was actually helpful and I'll check the song out :smile:
Good voice, don't be dishonest by replying to yourself though. :wink:
This was actually helpful and I'll check the song out :smile:

Everybody who wants to be a singer needs singing lessons, even the most famous and experienced singers have benefited from singing lessons. Its just an extra tool to make your voice stronger so its not a bad criticism
type Chasing Pavements by Adele on You Tube and it will show the video. I love that song and the weird video of it. And if you type show song lyrics that might come up too.
I give you 6/10 for a good effort and it was a good idea to put your voice on here and ask for feedback

Join this website too and you can put your voice on that and meet other musicians and singers or people who want to join a band or you can ask to meet music producers, etc. I joined 3 months ago

www.bandmix.co.uk

Quick Reply

Latest