The Student Room Group

Any adult me who actually wear pyjamas to bed?

*men (title error)

??? This is usually something males stop doing from12-13 wondering if any weirdos out there still wear pjs in their adult life?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

wait what what's wrong with sleeping in your pajamas they're super comfy and what else are you supposed to sleep in, a tuxedo??
Wtf are pj's?, haven't worn those since 2005...
Original post by noor.m
wait what what's wrong with sleeping in your pajamas they're super comfy and what else are you supposed to sleep in, a tuxedo??

Birthday suit, maybe? :dontknow:
Im a girl and always wear like a big t shirt to sleep, or pjs in winter. Whats weird about it?:s-smilie:
Reply 5
Original post by noor.m

What do you class as pyjamas? Im talking real pyjamas like a set you would get from Asda with top and bottom and a cute pattern on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Bottoms yes, on occasion. Not top.
Original post by noor.m

You made my day, sir.
Reply 8
I'm not exactly an adult yet but I always wear only PJ bottoms, looser than boxers and better for wearing about when I wake up :yep:
Original post by A Slice of Pi
You made my day, sir.

I'm a female but I'm glad I did :h:
Original post by noor.m
I'm a female but I'm glad I did :h:

My apologies, madam aha
Boxers and a tshirt for summer , switched to my thin duvet for summer time though. Fluffy large duvets get you sweaty af by the morning.
Original post by Lemon Haze
Wtf are pj's?, haven't worn those since 2005...

I haven't worn those since around about 2013.

The best thing I ever slept in though was a morphsuit! :u:
Original post by AsapRocky
What do you class as pyjamas? Im talking real pyjamas like a set you would get from Asda with top and bottom and a cute pattern on

Posted from TSR Mobile

You buy your clothes from Asda? Disgraceful.
Reply 14
19, male and NO
In winter I do. In summer I just wear shorts.
Reply 16
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
Im a girl and always wear like a big t shirt to sleep, or pjs in winter. Whats weird about it?:s-smilie:

It's not sexy. Please remove them.
I usually sleep in boxers, or naked if boxers get uncomfortable because temp/sweating. I am a pretty hot person, so I get really warm easily.
Almost always wear pjs to wear. Or shorts and tshirt if it's too hot.
Pyjama Shorts.

They are the future of sleepwear fashion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending