The Student Room Group

Man from Denmark exposes EU tactics

In this video presentation, a man from Denmark exposes how EU uses media/scaremongering to manipulate the public into choosing to stay. He uses true facts and true incidents that have happened in Denmark in the past (since the 70's), and how EU failed to manipulate. He also compares these incidents with the current EU referendum that is happening in the UK.

[video="youtube;pt0IxKrSfdo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt0IxKrSfdo[/video]
(edited 2 years ago)
As opposed to using media and scaremongering to manipulate the public into choosing to leave?
Reply 2
Original post by Naveed-7
In this video presentation, a man from Denmark exposes how EU uses media/scaremongering to manipulate the public into choosing to stay. He uses true facts and true incidents that have happened in Denmark in the past (since the 70's), and how EU failed to manipulate. He also compares these incidents with the current EU referendum that is happening in the UK.

Very awesome video, take a look:

[video="youtube;pt0IxKrSfdo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt0IxKrSfdo[/video]

Excellent stuff!
How do you know his facts are true? I don't really know what the conspiricy is here. If you start from the premis that everyone is out to protect their interests and will do anything they can to that end, it all makes sense.
Reply 4
Original post by ByEeek
How do you know his facts are true? I don't really know what the conspiricy is here. If you start from the premis that everyone is out to protect their interests and will do anything they can to that end, it all makes sense.

The facts are very true. You will realise that they are true if you do some research.

I have also did some research on Wikipedia which says that Denmark did reject the Euro in a referendum on 2000:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark#Greenland_and_the_Faroe_Islands

If you look at 9:10, he explains that before the Euro Referendum in 2015, the PM of Denmark tells everyone on all newspapers that
"Voting 'no' to the Euro will cost everyone, it will cost our safety, our influence and it will be expensive. It will also cost old people their pensions. Think about your family and children, Im sure they will deserve a Yes vote"
But the country instead voted "No" to the Euro. The next day, the newspaper showed that there was a "calm on the financial market of Denmark" The Stock value of Denmark went up. The Danish Krauner kept its value and the interest rates also didnt change. Denmark is now doing much better than most countries in the EU and they do not have the Euro.But they had all of the scaremongering before the 2015 Euro referendum encouraging them to vote in the Euro.

Most Remain supporters in the UK keep believing in David Cameron's propaganda but do not think about what if its not true? They reject the evidence or dont even bother looking for it. The remain supporters fall for the propaganda. They start thinking "David Cameron, George Osborne, Bank of England.. said so and so is going to happen if we leave, We're in trouble". All of these have money dealings with the EU in Brussels, so they are obviously going to convince you to stay.

The proof is on this thread that the leaders manipulate the public. It is all true. You can do research on it. Vote Leave is the common sense thing to do.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JordanL_
As opposed to using media and scaremongering to manipulate the public into choosing to leave?

Everyone uses the media. And you have to concede, the remain campaign is the fear one, there's only been naysaying about what we can achieve independently, and fear about if we leave, they have not put forward anything positive whatsoever, really because they know how crappy the EU is and what a dire mess it's in. They've used fear deliberately, for good reason, it's proven historically to work, and it just about worked, by winning the Scottish referendum, although I think that's arguable,there is a view that if they'd put a more positive case they would have won by more, that people got sick of being told how it couldn't be. In this case also, the case for the British union was much stronger..the case for the EU is now extraordinarily weak..let's face it, Remain's only real strength is the 'risk and uncertainty and upheaval if we leave' line. Will never be enough for me, to trump history, the future, philosophical arguments, and the extreme limiting crappiness that is the EU straightjacket around our economy, not to mention their authoritarianism in holding us to this arrangement. This is simply unworkable.
the public are swamped with misleading and contradictory factoids. they need real life events to focus their decisions.

stay in chérie.
Reply 7
I advise everyone on TSR to have a look at what the Danish man says in the video on top of this thread. There is vital information given in that video.We can do this people. All we have to do is Vote Leave in large numbers, and make a change.I have given you proof on why things will be ok if we leave the EU on this thread. All the best
.[video="youtube;wXPVqSNVWSs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXPVqSNVWSs[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending