Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
:hugs:

---------

*SH trigger*

Spoiler

:hugs:
just sat here on my own crying.

feel like everything I do or say is wrong, I just can't win, and im out of booze, can't even drink away the pain anymore.

:cry:
Struggling so much and no one gives a ****
Original post by Pathway
Struggling so much and no one gives a ****

:hugs: am too but welcome to pm if it'd help, don't know how good I'll be though

---
Sorry to everyone I keep not replying to :/ hope everyone's alright

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nathanielle
Ah, there are happening worse things, than calling your cat's name. And friendships generally often come unexpected...to my experience. And even a total weirdo image won't change it. Being nice is often rewarded in the long run.

Just go to them and ask, do not assume they will no, until they have. (Though we could use it even with only the permission of the lecturer...)

Original post by PandaWho
Ahh right i know a friend got a dictoohone and just asked each lecturer at the atart of the lwcture if she could record. It wasnt through disability or anything. Just meant so could go over it at home to make more detailed notes

Thank you both for your advice. A dictaphone is a great idea except I leave home at 10.20am and don't get back until 5.15pm so I'd have no time to listen over a 3 hour lecture plus the lab class on top. Especially as I'm meant to be reading one chapter each evening too. :/ If (and this is a big if) I pass this class I'll have more time in the fall semester so could probably use one then.

But right now everything's just turning to ****. I keep breaking out into tears; I've had to leave my class several times to go cry in the toilets. :cry2: I have a lab test tomorrow which I've been trying to revise for but the laughter and derogatory comments are really putting me off, I can't concentrate at all. If I fail this class again I think it's a sign I'm not really cut out for nursing. I should be used to failure by now but it still hurts. :frown:

Sorry this is all about me, how are you guys doing?
Oh for **** sake!
My ocd is now literally out of control!!!!
I cant take this anymore!!!!
Went to bed at 11, woke up at 2, been lying awake since. Dont think I've slept more than 3 hours a night for 2 weeks at least, I'm so tired :frown:
I'm so lonely :frown:
My OCD has flared up badly today. For the first time in months it's been LSD contamination specifically instead of broad based germ, toxin and drug contamination fears. Had panic attack after panic attack and I'm currently in that 2 hour wait of "watching myself" to see if I am drugged or not which is bloody stupid but I can't stop it. I'm out atm which doesn't help but hoping a run out to the garden centre might calm me a bit once I get there.

Hope everyone has a good day :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have spoken to my exams officer for special circumstances in my a level exams and I honestly couldn't of come across a more ignorant person when it comes to mental health issues.

Despite 3 clinical diagnoses and a referral for a fourth one, a letter from my psychotherapist and my GP supporting the application.... They are still being resistant! My father has gone mental emailing the school and they have forwarded the emails to the local education authorities and threaten to take it further. Absolutely horrendous the society we live in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
My OCD has flared up badly today. For the first time in months it's been LSD contamination specifically instead of broad based germ, toxin and drug contamination fears. Had panic attack after panic attack and I'm currently in that 2 hour wait of "watching myself" to see if I am drugged or not which is bloody stupid but I can't stop it. I'm out atm which doesn't help but hoping a run out to the garden centre might calm me a bit once I get there.

Hope everyone has a good day :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw hey! I am totally the same recently. I have huge fears about taking any type of pills (partly why I refuse medication for my illnesses) as I fear that my ibuprofen has been swapped with ecstasy or something! It also doesn't help that they have released these pink pills for ibuprofen which are the only ones available in my house.. I have to check the packet and foil about a hundred times before I can swallow the pill.

I really thought I was alone in this one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow I felt like I was reading something I had just wrote because I am the exact same with what you have said so you are definitely not alone :hugs:
Original post by Louise12307
Aw hey! I am totally the same recently. I have huge fears about taking any type of pills (partly why I refuse medication for my illnesses) as I fear that my ibuprofen has been swapped with ecstasy or something! It also doesn't help that they have released these pink pills for ibuprofen which are the only ones available in my house.. I have to check the packet and foil about a hundred times before I can swallow the pill.

I really thought I was alone in this one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel like such an idiot :/

Spoiler

Lab exam didn't go so well....think I've probably got a D, maybe worse.

Everyday I wonder more and more why I'm even trying, I'm such a ****ing failure. :cry2:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Oh for **** sake!
My ocd is now literally out of control!!!!
I cant take this anymore!!!!

:console:

Worth going to see your GP?
Typical. The one thing that needed to go right hasn't and now everything's in jepody.

:cry:
Original post by Sabertooth
:console:

Worth going to see your GP?

Well ive been recently and they just said to contact the NHS about seeing a psychologist. So i did and they decided group therapy was the way forward :frown:
So ive contacted a private psychologist but shes on holiday until next week!
So im probably gonna be seeing her instead!
Big hugs for those who need them. Feeling a bit down today, a mixture of wishing I had somewhere to go and frustrations over a situation I can't do anything about.
Original post by Tiger Rag
They can't reject you just because of your issues. They can reject you if there's an issue with safety / fitness to practise or there's no adjustments they can make and they've justified it. (which is mostly a safety thing)

I know they're not allowed to discriminate, but I'm just terrified they'll find some reason to say I'm not fit to study the course or something like that, so I was just wondering if anyone had been through similar and could tell me what to expect from the assessment
My mum is taking me to some resource centre tomorrow to get me help with filling out my PIP application form. Absolutely dreading it. I'm gonna have to be completely honest and open about how OCD and a few other things affects me day to day with even simple tasks to a total stranger and then knowing its gonna get read by someone higher up is humiliating :frown: has to be done though I suppose.

I'll dread the upcoming medical assessment even more though :frown: I did pass it a few years ago when it was DLA back then for my mental health problems but it is still a scary and stressing thing to go through.

Latest