The Student Room Group

Tag a user who youve never interacted with but would like to!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
I have the same feeling with respect to Lucibae

Spoiler

way too far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 441
@Ggmu! @IdeasForLife

Where my old TSR crew at :frown:
Original post by Kutta
@Ggmu! @IdeasForLife

Where my old TSR crew at :frown:

GGMU is a non-lifting Manlet, why would you want to interact with him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 443
Original post by Zayn is Bae
GGMU is a non-lifting Manlet, why would you want to interact with him

Posted from TSR Mobile

we were TSR buds like 2/3 years ago before I left :tongue:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
awww thank you sweetie!!! :hugs:

Have you got any exams?! :curious:

erm A2 Biology and Economics, and Psychology! I'm done with Psychology from today onwards :woo: :woo:

yup!!! ooh add youtubing on that list! i do that tooo! :yep:

:hugs: :colondollar:

You're welcome :hugs:

I've finished my exams, but I go back to school to start A2 before the end of the year. I do French, Geography, Travel and Tourism and Economics

Oh yes! Youtube! I could not survive without Youtube :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Cooool ! :woo: my friend @atiyaaloveszaynx wants something like that as well :yep:

Aw actually I'm a French citizen, I'm currently living in Paris. So I did not do A-levels but I have a Scientific Baccalaureate
It means I studied :
- maths
- physics
- Chemistry
- biology
Each of the above ~4h per week

- English
- German
- Philosophy
^^^ 1-2h per week

Actually I already did 1st year of med but I failed it due to health issues. Now I'm hoping to study in Prague for the next 5-6 years, then I'll probably move to the US.

I wrote a blog here about my failure if you're interested :3

Ooh that sounds fancy :smile:
Science was definitely my weak point though :biggrin:

I'm sorry to hear that, but good luck in Prague, I would love to go there:h:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
You're welcome :hugs:

I've finished my exams, but I go back to school to start A2 before the end of the year. I do French, Geography, Travel and Tourism and Economics

Oh yes! Youtube! I could not survive without Youtube :biggrin:

:hugs:
awwwwww lucky you!!!!!

how did they go?! That's a nice mix of subjects though! whats travel and tourism like?! Will you drop a subject?

Yup! i spend hours on Youtube! its really bad!- i should stop procrastinating!
Ooh that sounds fancy :smile:
Science was definitely my weak point though :biggrin:

I'm sorry to hear that, but good luck in Prague, I would love to go there:h:

Haha I like science :ahee: but I don't really like Maths :lol: :innocent:

It's fine dw :3
Yes Prague is amazing ! :woo:
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
Hmm thats badd
PM your snapchat haha

@ivy.98 PM me too

Original post by difeo
Well I prefer SBae-1

Original post by Zayn is Bae
I feel the same about RBae2k14

Posted from TSR Mobile

Throw some respekk on @SA-1 and @Rk2k14 names
awwwwww lucky you!!!!!

how did they go?! That's a nice mix of subjects though! whats travel and tourism like?! Will you drop a subject?

Yup! i spend hours on Youtube! its really bad!- i should stop procrastinating!

I think they went pretty well, but it was quite a mix
- French went well, apart from one little bit which I'm slightly annoyed about
- Travel and Tourism was very good :smile:
- Economics was better than I expected, I really wanted to do well because of....
-...Geography, the first exam was horrible, the second one was better, but there's less marks so I don't think I've got a good grade :frown:

At the moment, it's between Economics and Geography, because the Geography exam went badly, but one of my Economics teacher is leaving...

And Travel and Tourism is quite good, it's considerably easier than the other subjects and is 66% coursework which is brilliant. It may not be the most interesting but I still enjoy it. So far, we've learned about travel destinations and which tourists they appeal to, customer service, and we're doing event management and guided tours next year, should be fun. Unfortunately, I don't know how I'm going to guide people :biggrin:

Anyway, how have your exams been going?:h: and what do you want to do at uni? (if you're going) :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
I think they went pretty well, but it was quite a mix
- French went well, apart from one little bit which I'm slightly annoyed about
- Travel and Tourism was very good :smile:
- Economics was better than I expected, I really wanted to do well because of....
-...Geography, the first exam was horrible, the second one was better, but there's less marks so I don't think I've got a good grade :frown:

At the moment, it's between Economics and Geography, because the Geography exam went badly, but one of my Economics teacher is leaving...

And Travel and Tourism is quite good, it's considerably easier than the other subjects and is 66% coursework which is brilliant. It may not be the most interesting but I still enjoy it. So far, we've learned about travel destinations and which tourists they appeal to, customer service, and we're doing event management and guided tours next year, should be fun. Unfortunately, I don't know how I'm going to guide people :biggrin:

Anyway, how have your exams been going?:h: and what do you want to do at uni? (if you're going) :hugs:

awww okay, that's good!!!
at least they are all over and done now!! you can just sit back and chilllll!!!!

I'm sure the geography exam went fine! don't worry, you'll do fab!!!Do you like Econ? I love it, but then again, i will be biased- i've been doing it for a while now!
aah it sucks the your teachers leaving!

ooooh that sounds interesting!!! hahahaha I know who to come for when i'm next going out!!! :jive: i'm sure you'll make a great guide!!!!!

yeah they've been okay, just slowly making my way through them all! I've had 4 exams, got one this afternoon at 1(Biology) and by next Thursday, i'll be done!!
They haven't been easy that's for sure!!! :nope:

Spoiler

I want to become a chartered accountant, so at uni, i'll be doing (hopefully) accounting and management, if i get into my first choice, or just Accounting in my insurance choice.
And if all goes well, do the ACCA afterwards to become Chartered, and then all i have to do is
work work work work work work!!!!!!

That's the plan anyway- if i get into uni that is- if not then, Plan B- move to north pole and live with the Polar bears!

What's your plan after Alevels?! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hey!
Was I reccomended?
How are you?

You were :wink:
I'm rather well thank you, how about yourself?

Spoiler

Original post by OProblematicOne
You were :wink:
I'm rather well thank you, how about yourself?

Spoiler

Mmm excellent! Am i allowed to know who reccomended me? :biggrin:
Im glad to hear it!!
Im not so great currently tbh. Todays just been crap!

Spoiler

awww okay, that's good!!!
at least they are all over and done now!! you can just sit back and chilllll!!!!

I'm sure the geography exam went fine! don't worry, you'll do fab!!!Do you like Econ? I love it, but then again, i will be biased- i've been doing it for a while now!
aah it sucks the your teachers leaving!

ooooh that sounds interesting!!! hahahaha I know who to come for when i'm next going out!!! :jive: i'm sure you'll make a great guide!!!!!

yeah they've been okay, just slowly making my way through them all! I've had 4 exams, got one this afternoon at 1(Biology) and by next Thursday, i'll be done!!
They haven't been easy that's for sure!!! :nope:

Spoiler

I want to become a chartered accountant, so at uni, i'll be doing (hopefully) accounting and management, if i get into my first choice, or just Accounting in my insurance choice.
And if all goes well, do the ACCA afterwards to become Chartered, and then all i have to do is
work work work work work work!!!!!!

That's the plan anyway- if i get into uni that is- if not then, Plan B- move to north pole and live with the Polar bears!

What's your plan after Alevels?! :smile:

I really hope so, but we'll just have to see on results day

I do actually like Economics, it was a last minute addition at the start of the year, after initially choosing Travel instead but was told to take on a 4th. It's really interesting, but very confusing. I found myself understanding Microeconomics, but had no idea on Macroeconomics at all, but I surprised myself in the exam :h:

Haha thanks, it will be an interesting one :biggrin:

Good to hear that they're going fine, good luck with the rest of them, and how was biology? :smile: Yeah, I always regret procrastinating at home :frown:

Ooh accounting, that is something that actually interested me when I was younger, but times change xD I really hope everything works out for you :hugs:
but living with the polar bears is a cool backup plan:tongue:

I am hoping to do Translation Studies in French and Spanish, would love to be a translator :^_^: My backup plan is to work at IKEA :biggrin:
@rubybrown1234 - you seem decent?
Original post by Lucarious30
@rubybrown1234 - you seem decent?

You wouldn't like me - I'm a b**ch

hiiii!
Original post by PrincessZara
hiiii!

Lettuce resurrect the Zayn of the day thread
I really hope so, but we'll just have to see on results day

I do actually like Economics, it was a last minute addition at the start of the year, after initially choosing Travel instead but was told to take on a 4th. It's really interesting, but very confusing. I found myself understanding Microeconomics, but had no idea on Macroeconomics at all, but I surprised myself in the exam :h:

Haha thanks, it will be an interesting one :biggrin:

Good to hear that they're going fine, good luck with the rest of them, and how was biology? :smile: Yeah, I always regret procrastinating at home :frown:

Ooh accounting, that is something that actually interested me when I was younger, but times change xD I really hope everything works out for you :hugs:
but living with the polar bears is a cool backup plan:tongue:

I am hoping to do Translation Studies in French and Spanish, would love to be a translator :^_^: My backup plan is to work at IKEA :biggrin:

Yup!!! i haven't even done all my exams and i'm soooo scared for results day :cry2:

ahhh okay i see, oh really? i prefer Macro to micro!!!! haha!! well done you!!!

yup! it sure will!! :rofl:

ahh biology was very difficult ngl :cry2: hopefully it went well!! Ive only got 3 more left!! :yep:
Yeah procrastinating is hard to avoid!! it's contagious!!

really? haha i find it very very interesting!!!! (sounds ever so nerdy right?!) aww thank you!! :hugs:

ooooohhh that's exciting!!!!! that means i can take you around with me whenever i go travelling!!!!! :woo: :jive: (only if you're up for it:biggrin:)

haha good back up plan!!!! everyone should have one!!! :yep: *Hi 5*

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest