The Student Room Group

Aqa Gcse Physic 2 predictions

Is there any predictions for the aqa Gcse Physic 2 paper on Friday 17th? Or any other places the has them, doing a whole day of physic tomorrow and need some main parts to focus on. Thank you 😊
Could be motion although no one wants that :frown:
Original post by A.Charlotte
Is there any predictions for the aqa Gcse Physic 2 paper on Friday 17th? Or any other places the has them, doing a whole day of physic tomorrow and need some main parts to focus on. Thank you 😊

Try some prediction videos on YouTube - I would recommend Primrose Kitten :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilacpotato
Try some prediction videos on YouTube - I would recommend Primrose Kitten :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was ur Chemistry exam? What do you think you've got?:smile:
Original post by starstudent7

I was very happy with C2 and C3 wasn't too bad either! I can't find a complete mark scheme but from what there is, I think I did well! :smile: How did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

it was an easy paper but I failed too many silly mistakes I made oh gosh :/
Original post by lilacpotato
I was very happy with C2 and C3 wasn't too bad either! I can't find a complete mark scheme but from what there is, I think I did well! :smile: How did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really good and well done.:smile:I loved C2 but C3 wan't too bad either so hopefully I have done well:smile: I made some silly mistakes but hopefully I get an A*.:wink:
Original post by user2k16
it was an easy paper but I failed too many silly mistakes I made oh gosh :/

I am sure that you've still done well and hopefully you get the grade that you're aiming for too.:wink: I just hope the grade boundaries aren't mega high!:biggrin:
Reply 8
I am sure that you've still done well and hopefully you get the grade that you're aiming for too.:wink: I just hope the grade boundaries aren't mega high!:biggrin:

Thanks alot :smile: same to u good luck on results day x and ikr I am sure it wont be so high
Thanks alot :smile: same to u good luck on results day x and ikr I am sure it wont be so high

Aww you're welcome.:smile: Thank you and good luck to you on results day too.:wink: Yeah hopefully it isn't.:smile: What grade are you aiming for if you don't mind me asking?:colondollar:
Aww you're welcome.:smile: Thank you and good luck to you on results day too.:wink: Yeah hopefully it isn't.:smile: What grade are you aiming for if you don't mind me asking?:colondollar:

As and A*hopefully :/ apart from French lol hbu ?
As and A*hopefully :/ apart from French lol hbu ?

Same I want 7 A*s and 4 A's.:smile: If only I get it.:redface: How is your physics revision going?:smile: How are you revising for it? I feel like I am not fully ready.:s-smilie:
Same I want 7 A*s and 4 A's.:smile: If only I get it.:redface: How is your physics revision going?:smile: How are you revising for it? I feel like I am not fully ready.:s-smilie:

Omg I hope u achieve your dreams x my physics is going okay watching youtube videos and reading the CGP books but i just hate P2 hbu?
Could someone please explain to me what is reaction of force, air resistance, driving force, friction, weight and thrust wtf I'm such a retard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending