The Student Room Group

What is the most flattering compliment?

If someone was to compliment you/you were complimenting someone else, what is the most flattering word you could use?

(Ie' For me, I would use Breathtaking)

What's yours?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Of someone said "you're absolutely so beautiful" and I saw they meant it, I'd be wowed .

'Breathtaking' would also probably make me float on air for a few days.
If someone were to appreciate and love me purely for myself then I think that would be the most wonderful compliment I could possibly get.
your eyebrows are on fleek
beautiful
Reply 5
Your blood is delicious :colondollar:
i think ur abouslutely beautiful the way you are (my flat ass and flat chest :frown:) but thats nvr gonna happen :frown:
'You're not too shabby'
Reply 8
For a guy definitely something about his body

Spoiler

Original post by Talkand...Talk
i think ur abouslutely beautiful the way you are (my flat ass and flat chest :frown:) but thats nvr gonna happen :frown:

Well, I think you are absolutely beautiful the way you are, and if anyone tells you differently then you should cut off one of their limbs until they stop being a dick :smile:
Original post by SeanFM
'You're not too shabby'

:giggle:
Original post by M14B
For a guy definitely something about his body

Spoiler

My, my, what big arms you have! (suddenly started wondering how many people out there have gotten into little red riding hood role play :/)
"You are, by far, the most beautiful being to have ever breathed in oxygen on this planet. **** that, you're more beautiful than oxygen. Here, take my lungs" :K:

Lmfao I have no idea what I'm even writing XD

Oh my goshhhhhh, don't pull all nighters kids! :ahee:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by rubybrown1234
Well, I think you are absolutely beautiful the way you are, and if anyone tells you differently then you should cut off one of their limbs until they stop being a dick :smile:

aww thxs. Its usually my bro who says no boy will want u bcz of ur flatness. Thank u anyways!!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
"Here, take my lungs" :K:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spoiler

"You are, by far, the most beautiful being to have ever breathed in oxygen on this planet. **** that, you're are more beautiful than oxygen. Here, take my lungs" :K:

Lmfao I have no idea what I'm even writing XD

Oh my goshhhhhh, don't pull all nighters kids! :ahee:

You should write valentines day cards! could have a multi-million pound business inside you! :ahee:
If someone was to compliment you/you were complimenting someone else, what is the most flattering word you could use?

(Ie' For me, I would use Breathtaking)

What's yours?

senpai

On a serious note, I have no idea. Do not know how to compliment people very well.
Jzeeze fam you are a peng ting:tongue:
Or you sexy buffalo :rofl:
Original post by Alexion
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spoiler

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Lmao WOW!

You should write valentines day cards! could have a multi-million pound business inside you! :ahee:

I'll think about it after I fail my exam today XD
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Lmao WOW!

I'll think about it after I fail my exam today XD

Ooo, good luck!! You'll do amazingly I'm sure!

Quick Reply

Latest