The Student Room Group

OCR Twenty First Century Science Physics P1-7 *Official Thread 2016*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NiamhM1801
You use weight = mass x 10 for GCSE level, it's not until A Level that they want 9.81

Thanks so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ananya._c
Thanks so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem! :smile:
For the chemistry exam what elements did you get in the first page? Did the question ask for the relative atomic mass of elements that have different symbols? I got Be And B but some put F because it was the atomic number. I said it doesn't make sense as why would it ask you to find F if it was already in Newlands table of Octaves.
Original post by TheAnonymousMan
For the chemistry exam what elements did you get in the first page? Did the question ask for the relative atomic mass of elements that have different symbols? I got Be And B but some put F because it was the atomic number. I said it doesn't make sense as why would it ask you to find F if it was already in Newlands table of Octaves.

I got the same.
Heres a link to the chemistry thread which discussed this and some answers that was quite helpful:smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4156697&page=2&highlight=ocr%2021st%20century%20physics&p=65766683#post65766683
Original post by Ben.M
Sorry, but I can't find the 7's. My room is just full of piles of booklets and papers, and I can't find them. But here are P4, P5 and P6

IMAG0315.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Hey! This is a really weird question...

But what size paper do you use?

I love mindmaps, i swear by them :u:
Reply 165
Any six mark predictions????
I have the paper but not the mark scheme unfortunately. But here you go. This is for P456.
Original post by TheAnonymousMan

Be and B is correct, I got that too.
Reply 168
Original post by realsmilee
Hey! This is a really weird question...

But what size paper do you use?

I love mindmaps, i swear by them :u:

Haha, it's A3 paper :smile:
Reply 169
CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE show method as well i A tennis player strikes a serve with a force of 30N. If the ball has a mass of 250g and the racket is in contact with it for 0.15s calculate the ball’s change in momentum and its speed.??spent hours on it and got the change in momentum as 4.5 but how do i get speed?
Original post by Ben.M
Haha, it's A3 paper :smile:

Thought so :h:

If you have any B7, C7, or P7 could you send them to me? :colondollar:
Reply 171
Original post by akmoo
CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE show method as well i A tennis player strikes a serve with a force of 30N. If the ball has a mass of 250g and the racket is in contact with it for 0.15s calculate the ball’s change in momentum and its speed.??spent hours on it and got the change in momentum as 4.5 but how do i get speed?

nvm i did it

all i had to do was 4.5/0.25 = 18
I need the mark scheme for 2015 urgently. Please help a brother out here
Original post by akmoo
nvm i did it

all i had to do was 4.5/0.25 = 18

Why do that? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aliondo
I need the mark scheme for 2015 urgently. Please help a brother out here

I have it but only as a paper copy. I can take pictures and PM you if you like?

Please do, I will love you forever
6 marker predictions anyone???
Reply 177
Original post by Ananya._c

Because you have to change the 250g to .25kg

Is there anyway you can also send me a copy please?
Thank you
Reply 179
Anyone know how to this?

This car can apply amaximum braking force of 10,000N. If thecar’s mass is 1000Kg how far is its stopping distance when it is travelling ata speed of 15m/s (roughly 30ph) and 30m/s (roughly 60mph)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending