The Student Room Group

how do i get over someone?

so my ex decided to say that we don't belong together last night and i couldn't stop crying, it was the worst. We were actually working pretty well except from the small arguments we had. I'm also really scared he'll just become a stranger like every other one of my exes,he is the loveliest guy i have ever met and i don't want to stop talking to him after a few months but i might have to accept that i need to move on,but how can i when i'm still in love with him?
Original post by bedfordizzy1975
so my ex decided to say that we don't belong together last night and i couldn't stop crying, it was the worst. We were actually working pretty well except from the small arguments we had. I'm also really scared he'll just become a stranger like every other one of my exes,he is the loveliest guy i have ever met and i don't want to stop talking to him after a few months but i might have to accept that i need to move on,but how can i when i'm still in love with him?

You'll never get over him if you stay in contact with him, and even if you still want him in your life, which I understand, it's really not going to be worth the sadness that comes with it and how difficult it'll be to get over him.

I would suggest cutting contact, deleting photos, messages etc, and if you really, really feel like you have to then try again in the future.

Think of it as a lesson... everything is either a lesson or permeant, I would continue to talk to him but thats me.
I like someone but he goes out with someone and I don't know what:frown: to do?
Original post by Anonymous
I like someone but he goes out with someone and I don't know what:frown: to do?

Find someone else.
Original post by ckfeister
Think of it as a lesson... everything is either a lesson or permeant, I would continue to talk to him but thats me.

i would continue talking to him too but now he just ignores me.
Reply 6
The same thing happened to me yesterday.

My boyfriend, told me he didn't love me anymore and said he didn't want a relationship anymore. Honestly, I feel the same way, because even though I'm so angry, i still have feelings for him as well, so I know how you feel, and I hope you will feel better soon.
i would continue talking to him too but now he just ignores me.

Well it's easy then, you don't talk or see each other anymore. Just move on and find someone new.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending