The Student Room Group

A2 AQA German 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by meepliox
What did people put for the first listening I found it so hard I knew the one about noise but guessed the others D:

That one was so hard! I didn't put noise because I thought t was too obvious but you're probably right haha! I think I put Fahrpläne and Reiseziele but that's all I can remember!
Who else found the gap fill one with the past participles impossible?
Original post by Amy A x
I got that too

so what did it mean by the women and migrants? it 'altenheim' and rentner doesn't necessarily mean people in old peoples homes?//// tbh they were ALL victims so i dunno what aqa is playin at
Original post by Bowers717
That one was so hard! I didn't put noise because I thought t was too obvious but you're probably right haha! I think I put Fahrpläne and Reiseziele but that's all I can remember!

Yeah Fahrpläne was one of my random guesses it was the worst :'(
Reply 24
Original post by Jennieee_
so what did it mean by the women and migrants? it 'altenheim' and rentner doesn't necessarily mean people in old peoples homes?//// tbh they were ALL victims so i dunno what aqa is playin at

I thought the text said that women make up a small proportion of the number of young criminals and migrants also are a proportion of the offenders but not sure though :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Who else found the gap fill one with the past participles impossible?

None of the past participles understood fit other than überzeugt i really struggled
Reply 26
Original post by Ciarashalome
Okay, there was a question about how the Indian government protects kids from work in that stupid factory and I swear I replayed it about 150 times and still couldn't understand what the answer would be. I swear the reading question about Poland, German and that other country was the most unfair thing in the world.

it said they brought in a law which banned children under like 14 working in dangerous industries?? maybe???
I found the next question harder about the problems/ dangers they faced I couldn't understand that at all.
What was the other reading question? There was the past participle gap fill, the one about nuclear energy in the 3 countries, the one about immigrants and the 2 translations, can't remember the other one!
I'm so glad it wasn't just me! I burst into tears after the first listening question and had to be taken out so my teacher could comfort me. I really feel like I've let everyone down and everything after that was complete rubbish because I was too upset to concentrate :frown:
Original post by languagesnerd
I'm so glad it wasn't just me! I burst into tears after the first listening question and had to be taken out so my teacher could comfort me. I really feel like I've let everyone down and everything after that was complete rubbish because I was too upset to concentrate :frown:

oh no :frown:(( hope you are okay.. there will definitley be low grade boundaries this year ! so hopefully we will all have scrapped passes
None of the past participles understood fit other than überzeugt i really struggled

I know what you mean :s-smilie:

I put überzeugt as the last box because it said something like they managed to easily convince their headteacher.

And 'ausgerechnet' I thought was the one with the Schulsekretarinnen because they were calculating something like the amount of paper used?
Original post by yugihoe
it said they brought in a law which banned children under like 14 working in dangerous industries?? maybe???
I found the next question harder about the problems/ dangers they faced I couldn't understand that at all.

I got that too!!

For the problems and dangers wasn't it something like:

- the dust causes allergies and coughs (husten?)
- then it mentioned herabfallende Steine - falling stones!? - and there was a risk of them being seriously injured by it?

Was the 1 mark one asking about how the youngest children were treated, that they worked for 8 hours without a break?
What was the other reading question? There was the past participle gap fill, the one about nuclear energy in the 3 countries, the one about immigrants and the 2 translations, can't remember the other one!

the one about young criminals :smile:
I put both of those too😍 didn't know what ausgerechnet meant but was just hoping it meant to work out or something :biggrin:
Original post by La_magicienne
I know what you mean :s-smilie:

I put überzeugt as the last box because it said something like they managed to easily convince their headteacher.

And 'ausgerechnet' I thought was the one with the Schulsekretarinnen because they were calculating something like the amount of paper used?
I put those 2 and also how there's no first aid but not sure about that one and I wrote about the no pause for 8 hours. Why did you say they didnt complain?
I got that too!!

- then it mentioned herabfallende Steine - falling stones!? - and there was a risk of them being seriously injured by it?

Was the 1 mark one asking about how the youngest children were treated, that they worked for 8 hours without a break?
I put those 2 and also how there's no first aid but not sure about that one and I wrote about the no pause for 8 hours. Why did you say they didnt complain?

I said because from birth, they're used to having to support their family and can't remember what else I put
Was it just me, or was that a lot harder than the previous years? Normally isn't too bad but that was something else...
Reply 37
I got that too!!

I heard herabfallende but had no clue what it meant :') and yeah I got 8 hours without a break!
I said because from birth, they're used to having to support their family and can't remember what else I put

Ah that makes sense thank you

I put that Kinderarbeiter sind normal in armen Familien

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending