The Student Room Group

LGBT against Islamophobia

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Galaxie501
This has to be the dumbest post I saw all day. I hope you were either drunk or high.

Being a homosexual and advocating a religion that kills homosexuals all around the world seems pretty pathetic to me. Excuse my common sense. The protestors' lack of self awareness and education is cringeworthy.

" oh no theres real people who are against prejudice and hatred!!!!!!!! "
The people in the photo are the biggest cucks the world has ever wittnessed. Cheering to the people who want them dead.

How naive are you Arima? .... amazing....

PS: Hope I didnt offend anyone... lel

How on earth is avoiding rash reactionary backlash and not condemning every member of an entire religion because of the actions of a few the same as advocating said religion? There's a lot of mental gynastics going on there mate

Also seriously stop saying cuck; it makes you look more childish and petulant than you perceive those you criticise to be.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by DiddyDec
Ever tried giving a lunatic with a gun a hug?

If you think being killed is winning then you would be right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

no i've never met a lunatic with a gun
Original post by RobML
How on earth is avoiding rash reactionary backlash and not condemning a whole religion because of the actions of the few the same as advocating said religion? There's a lot of mental gynastics going on there mate

The actions of a few?

Maybe you check how almost every single Islamic nation persecutes homosexuals.

What is the punishment for homosexuality under Islamic law? Death.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
The actions of a few?

Maybe you check how almost every single Islamic nation persecutes homosexuals.

What is the punishment for homosexuality under Islamic law? Death.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People are seperate from their government...

No. Depends on the interpretation of Sharia within said Islamic state.
Original post by RobML
People are seperate from their government...

No. Depends on the interpretation of Sharia within said Islamic state.

Do you want me pull up opinion polls about their veiws? Because we both know what they will say.
Original post by sfaraj
no i've never met a lunatic with a gun

Would you try to fight them with love?
Original post by Conservationofmass
What a bunch of people that promote violence and call anyone that disagree's with them a nazi fascist lmao. These people are usually students and those scrounging off the state, note you will never see them protest a council that has covered up the rape of small girls. But if UKIP say's that immigration needs to be reduced they go into nigels local dancing around half naked lmao.

Scrounging off the state eh, I didn't realise any of them were buy to let barons or FTSE 100 executives.
Would you try to fight them with love?

i'd run away duh

Spoiler

Reply 68
Do you want me pull up opinion polls about their veiws? Because we both know what they will say.

That the majority of Muslims don't agree with homosexuality, I know, but you still seem to be advocating they be punished and/or judged as if they've commited homophobic hate crime when they haven't done anything.
Original post by RobML
How on earth is avoiding rash reactionary backlash and not condemning every member of an entire religion because of the actions of a few the same as advocating said religion? There's a lot of mental gynastics going on there mate

Also seriously stop saying cuck; it makes you look more childish and petulant than you perceive those you criticise to be.

Why would I stop using the word cuck if it fits the context perfectly well? Makes zero sense. If you had to come up with an epithet for cuckdom that is not literally related to the sexual context of the dictionary definition, these are the people that would come to mind.

Furthermore, what exactly do you mean with "condemning every member of an entire religion"? Last time I checked it was perfectly fine to say every member of the NSDAP was guilty for following a fascist cult, so could you explain to me why this should not apply to muslims? Im very curious.

Im not saying all muslims are bad and I will never think so, for the simple reason that Im not a bigot. The minority of muslims are "bad", but they are all guilty of following a dangerous rhetoric.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 70
Why would I stop using the word cuck if it fits the context perfectly well? Makes zero sense. If you had to come up with an epithet for cuckdom that is not literally related to the sexual context of the dictionary definition, these are the people that would come to mind.

Furthermore, what exactly do you mean with "condemning every member of an entire religion"? Last time I checked it was perfectly fine to say every member of the NSDAP was guilty for following a fascist cult, so could you explain to me why this should not apply to muslims? Im very curious.

Im not saying all muslims are bad and I will never think so. Last time I checked however. The minority of muslims are "bad", but they are all guilty of following a dangerous rhetoric.

It has exactly the same effect as an annoying lefty-type screaming "fascist" at everyone to the right of them.

Condemning each and every one of them as if they've all actively trangressed against homosexuals is what I mean.
Original post by RobML
It has exactly the same effect as an annoying lefty-type screaming "fascist" at everyone to the right of them.

Condemning each and every one of them as if they've all actively trangressed against homosexuals is what I mean.

I agree, but never did I condemn each and every one of them. I condemn the religion for what it is, and for how some muslims interprit it.

I also "condemn" christian fundamentalists and creationists for their actions.
Original post by RobML
That the majority of Muslims don't agree with homosexuality, I know, but you still seem to be advocating they be punished and/or judged as if they've commited homophobic hate crime when they haven't done anything.

I never said anything about punished.

They should be judged for what are, homophobic. I'm tired of hearing it is just a minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sfaraj
i'd run away duh

Spoiler

Love doesn't win. It gets you killed, if you want change you have to fight for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
I agree, but never did I condemn each and every one of them. I condemn the religion for what it is, and for how some muslims interprit it.

I also "condemn" christian fundamentalists and creationists for their actions.

So why are you so heavily against those against condemning all Muslims?
Reply 75
I never said anything about punished.

They should be judged for what are, homophobic. I'm tired of hearing it is just a minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You specifically said "the actions of a few?", and homophobic opinions aren't actions...
(edited 7 years ago)
They're marching to end Islamophobia, not to promote Islam's teachings. I'm pretty sure there is a difference. I do not agree in the slightest with Islam but I think that Islamophobia is a serious problem in the western world and it needs to end.
Original post by RobML
You specifically said "the actions of a few?", and homophobic opinions aren't actions...

But perscuting homosexuals is.
Love doesn't win. It gets you killed, if you want change you have to fight for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

but then when people fight, they are violent and dont belong in society

if you love- you die
if you fight- you get hate for not loving your neighbours
QUOTE=champ_mc99;65728253]When they say Islamophobia, I'm pretty sure they mean anti-Muslim bigotry.

Muslim bigotry is a far more pressing issue though. Why do we need to be tolerant of Islam, but Muslims can do and say whatever the hell they want? It only ever seems to work one way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending