The Student Room Group

Autistic ******* here, AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 99_Problems
What A Levels are you going to take? What's your favourite programming language?

Sorry there, didn't see your post for some reason. I'll respond now.
I am taking the following A-Levels all the way to A2 hopefully:
Mathematics
Further Mathematics
Physics
Computer Science

Favourite language I would say is C#. It's the one I have started with and make a lot of my crap with it. C++ is also very useful in some ways as well (been looking into making cheats for video games which is why C++ is useful) and I should look into QT at some point.

Original post by hamza772000
Why exactly do you say that?

And its really good that you don't get offended, I like people like you, people who just don't give a f***. Keep it up. :biggrin:

I honestly just don't care. Offensive is taken, not given and I usually do not like taking offense since it is stupid to me.
Original post by CharlesJH
Sorry there, didn't see your post for some reason. I'll respond now.
I am taking the following A-Levels all the way to A2 hopefully:
Mathematics
Further Mathematics
Physics
Computer Science

Favourite language I would say is C#. It's the one I have started with and make a lot of my crap with it. C++ is also very useful in some ways as well (been looking into making cheats for video games which is why C++ is useful) and I should look into QT at some point.

I honestly just don't care. Offensive is taken, not given and I usually do not like taking offense since it is stupid to me.
Okay, cool, btw you're doing the same A Levels as me apart from the fact that I'm doing Computing not Computer Science.

Good Luck :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by hamza772000
Okay, cool, btw you're doing the same A Levels as me apart from the fact that I'm doing Computing not Computer Science.

Good Luck :biggrin:

Computing, computer science same thing depending on what exam board I get. If its AQA, it's Computer Science and if it's OCR it will be Computing.
I hate the OCR Computing A-Level spec., so I want to avoid that like the plague quite frankly.

I'm going to sleep, I'm wasting my time on thestudentroom.co.uk at nearly 1 in the morning, what a retard I am.
Post any other questions in this thread if you want and I'll answer them in the morning perhaps if I have time.
Au revoir.
Computing, computer science same thing depending on what exam board I get. If its AQA, it's Computer Science and if it's OCR it will be Computing.
I hate the OCR Computing A-Level spec., so I want to avoid that like the plague quite frankly.

I'm going to sleep, I'm wasting my time on thestudentroom.co.uk at nearly 1 in the morning, what a retard I am.
Post any other questions in this thread if you want and I'll answer them in the morning perhaps if I have time.
Au revoir.
haha, Good Night. :biggrin:
:hippie:
Not really. That is on my inevitable to-do list. I exercise and all so I am not a complete slob (ie walking, ice skating time to time), but I don't hit the gym or anything. It is good advice that I need to do at some point.
Also congrats on 10A*s, that's pretty impressive. Why do you think you have mental capabilities like a snail though? Again, grades do not prove a person's intelligence at all, but I'm just curious.

Good luck with the gym, lifting weights and learning about nutrition will help you a lot and is a rewarding activity you can pursue alone.

I was exaggerating about being slow because I tended to struggle to pick up information quickly during lessons and teachers probably thought I'd flop my exams.
Reply 46
Original post by dairychocolate
Good luck with the gym, lifting weights and learning about nutrition will help you a lot and is a rewarding activity you can pursue alone.

I was exaggerating about being slow because I tended to struggle to pick up information quickly during lessons and teachers probably thought I'd flop my exams.

I get what you mean dude, and thanks. Hopefully I'm not lazy and I actually do it.
Sadly this is serious mainly.
Just made this though for shits and giggles and because I am bored.
I'm not going to go into paragraphs of detail but tl;dr it isn't too bad having no/little friends. Has its pros and cons.
I do not have a job at the moment since I'm still a student (GCSE moving to A-Level), but I have done freelance work before as a programmer.

Thanks for the answer. Good luck with everything.

Im sure you'll be fine in the long run.
having mad programing skilz will enable you to pick up work easily.
Reply 49
Original post by the bear
having mad programing skilz will enable you to pick up work easily.

skillz that killz
Reply 50
Do you notice yourself being different to your friends in what you do or say?
Reply 51
Original post by Goldy69
Do you notice yourself being different to your friends in what you do or say?

I suppose so, most the time I'm akward as hell both physically and within speaking so yeah, I guess so. But other than that not really.
Reply 52
I suppose so, most the time I'm akward as hell both physically and within speaking so yeah, I guess so. But other than that not really.

Do you feel disadvantaged as a human?
Reply 53
Original post by Goldy69
Do you feel disadvantaged as a human?

I view myself in a negative aspect all of the time so I could say yes. I'm terrible at making friends in general so yes also.
There are other advantages perhaps however as well in some cases.

Quick Reply

Latest