The Student Room Group

What is your earliest memory?

Scroll to see replies

I think I can remember the day I was Christened.

My mum doesn't believe me but I told her what I could remember, where we were (went) and she says it's "strange" that I do.
Reply 81
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Oops, looks like you have. How will I ever live? :afraid:

Spoiler

All this time and you still don't know? :noway:

Spoiler

Sorry but neither did I ever ask nor did you ever mention. Your fault, not mine :2euk48l:
My earliest memory was when I was 4, my brother was 5 and my sister was 6.
My sister had locked me and my brother in a wardrobe and my brother was trying to get out by pushing the door viciously, while I was sat on a black bag. Eventually my sister moved so when my brother pushed the door, he was let out, however as he had pushed the wardrobe with so much force - the wardrobe moved slightly and a CD case was on top of the wardrobe, this then fell on my brother and the corner of the case went straight into his head, blood was dripping down his back and we ended up in hospital.

Not a very nice memory but definitely one of my earliest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Sorry but neither did I ever ask nor did you ever mention. Your fault, not mine :2euk48l:

B-but...

:getmecoat:
Reply 84
Original post by Rylan110
Hate to burst anyones bubble but scientists have found that no memories below the age of 3 are retained in the human brain, but because you would have heard your parents ect. talk about the memory your brain has constructed a fake memory to fit what they said. Just goes to show how crazy and complex the human brain is 😱

Hello Sir. Are you trying to convince me that my entire life has been a lie because my earliest memory was when I was 2 :colonhash: ......
Reply 85
Original post by apologised
My earliest memory was when I was 4, my brother was 5 and my sister was 6.
My sister had locked me and my brother in a wardrobe and my brother was trying to get out by pushing the door viciously, while I was sat on a black bag. Eventually my sister moved so when my brother pushed the door, he was let out, however as he had pushed the wardrobe with so much force - the wardrobe moved slightly and a CD case was on top of the wardrobe, this then fell on my brother and the corner of the case went straight into his head, blood was dripping down his back and we ended up in hospital.

Not a very nice memory but definitely one of my earliest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah, that's a scary one. I do recall getting my head stuck between the banisters once and crying because I couldn't pull it out. Looking back at it now, it seems just as scary as it did when I was 2 something years old...
Reply 86
Original post by TheOtherSide.
B-but...

:getmecoat:

No please don't go :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

Spoiler

Reply 87
Original post by sfaraj
when i was 2 i think i remember playing with my dad and brothers in the snow

i also remember from 2 a distant memory of fireworks but apparently there was no fireworks

at the age of 2 going to pre-school and learning about jesus:rofl: and playing on a trampoline

and 3 when my new born sister was being weighed and i was trying to give her some of my ribena and the nurse told me not to

I'm jealous of you now:colonhash:. I've never seen snow in real life let alone touch or play with it :cry2::cry2::cry2: The day I play with snow would be the happiest day of my life. :u:
Original post by Noara
No please don't go :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

Spoiler

Fine, I won.t. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by Noara
That's one way to start school...Kirk.....:congrats:
Although, you're lucky you didn't bit a teacher's finger or else you'd spend your break time walking home.... :closedeyes:

Yes, fortunately my younger self wasn't *too* stupid.
Original post by Noara
Yea I have pooed and peed in my pants a few times when I was a kid but I'm not so sure about that white worms thing....

I had worms
Original post by Noara
I'm jealous of you now:colonhash:. I've never seen snow in real life let alone touch or play with it :cry2::cry2::cry2: The day I play with snow would be the happiest day of my life. :u:

really! where are you from because i remember it snowed around where i lived like last year and one year it snowed in spring
Original post by Noara
Mine was when I was 2 years old (my memory is pretty damn good.) and I woke up early morning and I saw this purple kite in the hall. I instantly got very excited and ran to my mum and asked her if it was for me and she said yes. I was the happiest 2 year old that day. It's one of my earliest and favorite memories.:h:

Was just wondering what everyone's earliest memory is :rolleyes:

At the age of 4 I remember being in an assembly and feeling very drowsy because it was warm and stuffy and I was tired. My older brothers class was doing a play and the room was dark but lit with purple and green. My teacher (an angel with a Scottish accent) picked me up then cradled me in her arms until I fell asleep. I woke up in the kid hospital of our nursery room, on top of a fake patient bed to the sound of my noisy classmates lol it was very disorienting.

Quick Reply

Latest