:O what a good idea 😈😈😈
Prefer: Hot
Come under: Ugly, however on a good day I am a solid 3 so hit me up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998
Some who respect girls and have a good character :u:

I respect girls,cats,babies and ants and my character level is 52
Original post by rubybrown1234
Would you prefer to be called Hot, Cute or Adorable?

Bonus question for the brave: Which do you think you would actually come under?

I'd want to be called hot but I know I'm not, I'm cute. Everyone calls me cute and it's annoying now😂 I'm 17 and many people think I'm under 15
It's because of my height (5"2) and my baby face that havnt really aged. But people can only tell my age when j wear tighter clothes cuz I have massive boobs (it's not always a good thing cuz they are heavy because I'm tiny)... So yeah I'm cute
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Prefer: Hot
Come under: Ugly, however on a good day I am a solid 3 so hit me up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyyyyyyyy don't say you're ugly you are what you make yourself so be the hottest person ever!!!
I get called adorable often too😷😷😷
I prefer being called human.
Original post by elizziebabs
I'd want to be called hot but I know I'm not, I'm cute. Everyone calls me cute and it's annoying now😂 I'm 17 and many people think I'm under 15
It's because of my height (5"2) and my baby face that havnt really aged. But people can only tell my age when j wear tighter clothes cuz I have massive boobs (it's not always a good thing cuz they are heavy because I'm tiny)... So yeah I'm cute

You're a man with breasts?
Original post by Elivercury
You're a man with breasts?

Hahaha nooooo im girl 😂😂 I just wanted to voice my opinion
I find myself luxurious. Other. I don't think I conform to hot, cute or adorable. I'm that freaking awesome. lol
Don't call me hot, I'm not a temperature.
I'm not cute or adorable because I'm not a child.
Call me beautiful or anything like that (Attractive/Good-looking etc) because what's so wrong with that lmao or don't call me anything at all :smile:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Call me beautiful or anything like that (Attractive/Good-looking etc) because what's so wrong with that lmao or don't call me anything at all :smile:

Yes my g! Preach
Yes my g! Preach

Original post by Mrs.Grey

I very much love this so don't get me wrong! But why does cute/adorable have to imply your a child? I think cats are cute, they aren't children...
Original post by rubybrown1234
I very much love this so don't get me wrong! But why does cute/adorable have to imply your a child? I think cats are cute, they aren't children...

Pets are like children for some people :biggrin:
Original post by Marshall Taylor
I prefer being called human.

Hi Human.
I don't know why guys don't like being called cute or adorable. :/ I call my bf adorable and cute all the time and he likes it, I think... I call him my cuddly/snuggly bear/bunny and my fluffle. He likes those too :colondollar: :lol:

Are people supposed to age at all when they reach 17?
Reply 39
Original post by drowzee
I don't know why guys don't like being called cute or adorable. :/ I call my bf adorable and cute all the time and he likes it, I think... I call him my cuddly/snuggly bear/bunny and my fluffle. He likes those too :colondollar: :lol:

Cringe/10

If someone especially my GF called me their snuggly bunny I'd probably contemplate suicide.:indiff:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply