The Student Room Group

Feedback

With the first year coming to a close, I'm curious, when are we meant to receive feedback on our work, and when do we get our grade for the first year? There's still quite a bit that I submitted months ago yet still hasn't been marked.
Reply 1
You should be able to tell what grade you will get by judging how many passes, merits, and distinction criterias you got. Use an online grade calculator to find this out. You should have received feedback on your assignment in every assignment you got back, to help you with referrals.

I'm not sure the actual date which we get an official certificate saying our grades on, but using a grade calculator should let you know what grade you have. If your work isn't all back then you really need to chase it up with your teachers, you should have got it all back and done all your referrals and retakes by now.
Original post by suirrel
If your work isn't all back then you really need to chase it up with your teachers, you should have got it all back and done all your referrals and retakes by now.

They said they just starting to mark them now. Should this be any cause for concern?
Reply 3
Yes, but honestly not much you can do about it now. Next year you should chase them up/get your course manager to chase your teachers up so you are 99% done by May/early June.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending