The Student Room Group

is my best friend into me again?

At university I have been best friends with a girl for 2 years.

We went at once, and we started kissing and making out. This was because all she did that day was keep complementing me and touching me.
We were a bit drunk, so I wrote it off and didnt really care - im sure she liked another guy

2 weeks went past, everything was normal, we sat together at uni at as always. Nothing changed. We have always been a bit flirty with each other, we sit close and touch each other playfully all the time.

we went out again and this is where everything changed
- she was really aggressive - if I went quiet she would state i am being boring and quiet
- she told me off that I was only going outside to text on my phone ( I was just going for a fag)
- I went to the toilet later on, she said the same thing
- she then accused me looking at her chest, but it wasn't in an angry and upset way,
- she then walks out, I meet her again outside. She says im being strange and she is going home. I say fine, and walk the other way. She then tells me to walk her home. I go my own way.

Present
So our friendship ended as she made no contact in the first week.
When I saw her around uni, I did catch her looking at me.
In the exam hall I was looking at her, and im sure she looked at me and put her head down.

She text me after the exam.
Last day of uni, she calls me at half 5 in the morning. I didnt answer

So what is up with this girl
?
Why did you ignore her call lol
Why didnt you reply to her text? Ignoring her out of arrogance is a beta move
If she was your best friend you wouldnt suddenly just leave her like that..
Original post by Anonymous
At university I have been best friends with a girl for 2 years.

We went at once, and we started kissing and making out. This was because all she did that day was keep complementing me and touching me.
We were a bit drunk, so I wrote it off and didnt really care - im sure she liked another guy

2 weeks went past, everything was normal, we sat together at uni at as always. Nothing changed. We have always been a bit flirty with each other, we sit close and touch each other playfully all the time.

we went out again and this is where everything changed
- she was really aggressive - if I went quiet she would state i am being boring and quiet
- she told me off that I was only going outside to text on my phone ( I was just going for a fag)
- I went to the toilet later on, she said the same thing
- she then accused me looking at her chest, but it wasn't in an angry and upset way,
- she then walks out, I meet her again outside. She says im being strange and she is going home. I say fine, and walk the other way. She then tells me to walk her home. I go my own way.

Present
So our friendship ended as she made no contact in the first week.
When I saw her around uni, I did catch her looking at me.
In the exam hall I was looking at her, and im sure she looked at me and put her head down.

She text me after the exam.
Last day of uni, she calls me at half 5 in the morning. I didnt answer

So what is up with this girl

She's probably pissed off that you're not noticing her in the way she wants you to.
Bleh.
Who cares fam.
She sounds completely f***ing mental. Stay away.
Original post by BirdIsWord
?

Someone calls me at 5am and I'm either not answering or telling them to GTF.
Reply 5
Original post by BirdIsWord
?

I did text her back, but she didnt reply.
And I wasnt picking up my phone at stupid hours.

I am her friend, but wouldnt you be upset if someone walked out on you
maybe and maybe not :innocent:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending