The Student Room Group

Decided to leave Islam after Orlando attack. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by shivam_chauhan
Are you dumb? of course it bloody does

Whereeeeeee then whereeee
Some comments are just plain rude against Islam... I mean why do you say that?
Do any of us Muslim's on TSR go 'It took you long enough' if someone where to leave Christianity? Judaism? Sikhism? Hinduism? etc.
Original post by 0to100
I want an honest conversation with you and maybe we can take it to pm so you don't have to worry about others judging you but which [abrahamic] religion do you resent, ridicule whatever the most?

On TSR it's Islam because most of the threads on religion are about Islam.
Original post by ~scorpio~
100% troll don't fall for it guys

??? Get outta here, adults are discussing it anyway ok?
Original post by nucdev
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I'm sorry, I CANNOT take you seriously if you think Zakir Naik is trustworthy and should be listened to! :rofl:

Why tho?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Do any of us Muslim's on TSR go 'It took you long enough' if someone where to leave Christianity? Judaism? Sikhism? Hinduism? etc.

Yes.
Original post by 0to100
Yes.

Proof? And if so, then why would you fight fire with fire?
Original post by sfaraj
do you really think all muslims around the world have rejoiced and are partying? no, the media doesn't show this but countless muslims have gone to remember those who died in orlando. if you look carefully you will spot them

Because there are very few of them? :hmmmm2: :tongue:

tbh there has hardly been any threads on Christianity/Judaism/Hinduism, and I think if that was the case then yes, they will say that.
As well as that, most of the people saying that are actually not religious.
Original post by loveleest
tbh there has hardly been any threads on Christianity/Judaism/Hinduism, and I think if that was the case then yes, they will say that.
As well as that, most of the people saying that are actually not religious.

Still... I mean at least be considerate for the people that don't say these things.
Original post by 0to100
Yes.

Helllooooooooooooooooooo :hi:
Proof? And if so, then why would you fight fire with fire?

Well I can't possibly prove it out of a million posts to go through. Just know I've seen it. Majority of TSR's active users (regular and occasional) I promise seem to be Muslim. And all over TSR I've seen people insult all sorts of religions. There's so much debate and beef with Hindus and Muslims. I'm sure insults have been thrown from Muslims, come on bro! lol
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Helllooooooooooooooooooo :hi:

Wag1 lol

Still... I mean at least be considerate for the people that don't say these things.

We couldn't possibly cover that ground. And tell your Muslims that as well tbh :K:
Why tho?

What @IndianMuslim said in reply to the other poster:

[video="youtube;q-mHAI6k0do"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mHAI6k0do[/video]
Original post by 0to100
Wag1 lol

We couldn't possibly cover that ground. And tell your Muslims that as well tbh :K:

Will do famalam, if I catch those b*** a** h**s I will slap them with my sandals and fix them up!
Original post by 0to100
Wag1 lol

LOOLZ :smile: Yhhh brooo, im so bored&tryna revise, wbu? :tongue:
Original post by 0to100
Well I can't possibly prove it out of a million posts to go through. Just know I've seen it. Majority of TSR's active users (regular and occasional) I promise seem to be Muslim. And all over TSR I've seen people insult all sorts of religions. There's so much debate and beef with Hindus and Muslims. I'm sure insults have been thrown from Muslims, come on bro! lol

Probably, I agree. But still, you shouldn't fight it by doing the same to others, it's hypocritical... :frown:
Original post by nucdev
What @IndianMuslim said in reply to the other poster:

[video="youtube;q-mHAI6k0do"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mHAI6k0do[/video]

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrah! That's why we should read the books and find our own understandings... SOMEtimes, they can mess up, but how many times has he made a 'mistake'?
Will do famalam, if I catch those b*** a** h**s I will slap them with my sandals and fix them up!

That ain't peaceful bro!

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
LOOLZ :smile: Yhhh brooo, im so bored&tryna revise, wbu? :tongue:

Filling out some CVs ini
Original post by 0to100
That ain't peaceful bro!

OH well... Then I shall purify them, by praying for their forgiveness and so they can see the truth.
DUNNNAH!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending