The Student Room Group

AQA Chemistry C3 - Unofficial Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Also with the question asking why the hater process is a closed system (I think), can saying the oxygen in the air could react with the hydrogen inside cause an explosion?
*the haber process
Original post by Oblivion99
"hush" little man, seriously, i'd slap you back to your mom's uterus which I played with last night, stfu.

alright play hard or go home
Original post by dh12345
oi kid i know people who found it quite hard, and also people last year found the paper just as easy most likely the grade boundaries will be the same so hush little man

everyone calm down
Original post by SmithAmelia
I think the question was asking to name one source of methane, but I might be wrong.

I thought it was for methane...? i put natural gas
Original post by asox
This made me panic so much I thought I'd confused endo and exothermic graphs and put the wrong one!

But yes - this will still be credited the maximum number of marks you could lose is 1 but its still unlikely.

At least you didn't forget to label overall energy change as I did..

Thank the lord that confused me for a mo as well
For the question that asked about precipitates, I wrote white precipitate in the first box but left the others blank instead of writing no change, would I not get both marks because of this?
Original post by Wimsett
For the question that asked about precipitates, I wrote white precipitate in the first box but left the others blank instead of writing no change, would I not get both marks because of this?

Lol. Sorry no marks as it was one mark for getting everything correct per row. It was 2 marks anyway :smile:
no
Can someone put up the marks for each question?
I'm not trying to be ungrateful but this mark scheme seriously needs updating with marks per q and the rest of the answers
Does anyone remember what the reaction was for the balance the equation?
Original post by ProbablyJade
I thought it was for methane...? i put natural gas

You will get the mark for this :smile:
Original post by mediaya
I got 212 and the bond question and after that they asked for why it was ENDOTHERMIC right? Everyone in my school got that.
We sat a different paper coz there is 2 specs
Further additional science unit 2, C3( the one i sat)
Chemistry, C3
Btw, what did everyone get for the balancing?? Was ethanol+oxygen making water and ethanoic acid?? Or was this question different as well coz i got 2,3,2?

Yeah same.
Yh... you do realise that i'm saying that it's fluorine too.
Original post by elifgecer
no its fluorine because it's a gas so obvs it has the lowest bp.

M8. I'm saying that its fluorine..
Is this for the higher tier?
Reply 517
whats the six marker bro
I think the six marker was writing out the method for a titration.
can someone do this:

Q1-answer
Q2- Answer
Q3-Answer
etc

Quick Reply

Latest