Original post by Alex's
Bagged £2 I'm buzzing

spend it on mcflurries
Reply 5
Original post by fartinugget
spend it on mcflurries

Myflurry*
Reply 6
Good for you. Round of applause to the guy with the penny scratching away.
I found £5 on the ground yesterday :u:
Reply 8
Original post by Blondie987
I found £5 on the ground yesterday :u:

Belter! Love it when that happens me yenno bro. I keep finding shiny 2016 5p's on the floor :merry: loving life
Buy 2 items from poundland
Reply 10
Original post by Namita Gurung

Poundlands a proper mish away like an hour walk! You think I'm a peasant or something lad not going poundland :bl:
Put it against the £20 you spent on losing cards?

£2 should be spent on cookies for all your TSR followers or as an incetive for people to sign up and be your friend.
Reply 12
Original post by 999tigger
Put it against the £20 you spent on losing cards?

£2 should be spent on cookies for all your TSR followers or as an incetive for people to sign up and be your friend.

I have no followers do you want my £2 friend
Original post by Alex's
Poundlands a proper mish away like an hour walk! You think I'm a peasant or something lad not going poundland :bl:

Aight fam.

You couldn't possible be a peasant could you with your £2 win
Reply 14
Aight fam.

You couldn't possible be a peasant could you with your £2 win

sensing bit of sarcasm there :K: the amount you win on a scratch card doesn't determine whether your a peasant or not

Yep, you can get a couple of LED lamps from Poundland with your £2 win :biggrin:

I haven't played on scratchards before. Yes, you may occasionally win, but how many do you have to play, in order to get a winning scratchcard?
Original post by Alex's
I have no followers do you want my £2 friend

Not at all. If you really dont know what to do I suggest putting getting another card (dull), donating it to charity (virtuous), sharing it with friends (sociable) or putting it to one side for when you get an idea of where £2 would be handy and you have it to hand.
Original post by spotify95
Yep, you can get a couple of LED lamps from Poundland with your £2 win :biggrin:

I haven't played on scratchards before. Yes, you may occasionally win, but how many do you have to play, in order to get a winning scratchcard?

:excited:

Me neither. I assume there are more losses than wins.
Reply 18
Original post by spotify95

You have to go for the fattest rolls all the winners are at the start of the roll an just buy 1 just do it. There's no way of knowing the answer to your question it's a complex algorithm
Reply 19
Original post by 999tigger
Not at all. If you really dont know what to do I suggest putting getting another card (dull), donating it to charity (virtuous), sharing it with friends (sociable) or putting it to one side for when you get an idea of where £2 would be handy and you have it to hand.

Cheers! I like it! If God gives me a million quid on this £2 scratch card I'll give it all to charity obvs swear down :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest