The Student Room Group

Haven't left the house over 2 weeks i'm 21 Female AMA

Haven't left the house over 2 weeks i'm 21 Female ask me anything ...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
y?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Haven't left the house over 2 weeks i'm 21 Female ask me anything ...

why?

Do you smell?

Are you OK?
Reply 3
Original post by eden3
y?

I had no reason to go out i'm a hermit :colone: Trying to decide if i'm an introvert or if i'm depressed i also have no friends so it's not like i'm going to go out with any...
Reply 4
Original post by tailred
why?

Do you smell?

Are you OK?

why? - I had no reason to go out i'm a hermit Trying to decide if i'm an introvert or if i'm depressed i also have no friends so it's not like i'm going to go out with any...

Do you smell? - No not really i take daily showers

Are you OK? - Kinda, sorta idk :s-smilie:
Reply 5
I had no reason to go out i'm a hermit :colone: Trying to decide if i'm an introvert or if i'm depressed i also have no friends so it's not like i'm going to go out with any...

What about food/shopping? Do you get your weekly shopping delivered to you or..?
what'd you do all day at home? I could only manage to do this if someone is cooking for me lol
anything you really like to do at this moment?
Reply 8
Original post by eden3
What about food/shopping? Do you get your weekly shopping delivered to you or..?

I still live with my mum she does the shopping
There's got to be something that you want to do outside? Jogging? Shopping? Eating somewhere? Cinema?
How do you spend your free time? Do you live alone?
let me take u out :smile:
Original post by BlueIsTheNewRed
what'd you do all day at home? I could only manage to do this if someone is cooking for me lol

watch you tube vlogs, make video edits for my channel, constantly check facebook and all other social media's, eat, sleep, go down to say hi to my family so they know i'm alive, stare at people having fun outside. My mum usually cooks or i make something that's easy to make
Original post by shawn_o1
anything you really like to do at this moment?

I'd like to get a job to earn money but i hate interacting with other humans i'm going back to 2nd year uni in sept.
Original post by saraxh
Do you have a vitamin D deficiency ?

umm no don't think so
I'd like to get a job to earn money but i hate interacting with other humans i'm going back to 2nd year uni in sept.

At uni you'd still have to interact with humans though?
Original post by John Fluffy Bunny
How do you spend your free time? Do you live alone?

I live on my laptop my spare time is all the hours in the day. I watch vlogs, check social media, read the news, stare outside my huge bedroom window just the usual. I live with family i usually go down once or twice from my bedroom to say hi to them
I still live with my mum she does the shopping

Seriously? If you're not going to do anything with your own life, at least help your mum out.

How old are you?
why? - I had no reason to go out i'm a hermit Trying to decide if i'm an introvert or if i'm depressed i also have no friends so it's not like i'm going to go out with any...

Do you smell? - No not really i take daily showers

Are you OK? - Kinda, sorta idk :s-smilie:

I am a introvert and i go out. This statement means nothing really though.

You are probably depressed. If you have to think about it and can't discern from regular introversion and depression, my guess is you are depressed.

What's on ya mind?
Original post by Angry Bird
let me take u out :smile:

LOL !

Quick Reply

Latest