The Student Room Group

Do White guys like Indian girls?

Scroll to see replies

I know two couples where the man is a white Englishman and the woman is of Indian origin. One couple got engaged last year.
Original post by hilrho
I model :tongue:

Ooh! Very nice :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by Eternalflames
:banghead:

Please request a mod to close/delete this thread, we are all sick of these shitty threads!

Seriously, please stop this!!

Bitch please, GET A LIFE because you clearly don't have one. This is my first thread on here and if you don't like it, you can simply **** off. Thirsty bitch.
Original post by Sanaz94
Bitch please, GET A LIFE because you clearly don't have one. This is my first thread on here and if you don't like it, you can simply **** off. Thirsty bitch.

What the hell. Girl you need to calm down. Getting a man isn't all there is to life. Chill.
I'm a white guy and yes I like Indian girls, if i had to choose between a nice Indian girl or nice white girl I'd most likely choose the Indian girl. I know this Indian girl from Durban online and OMG I can't describe what her exotic looks do for me. Their Hindu religion only adds to their "exoticness". I'd say most white guys only want white girls, but obviously - I'm not one of them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by manx_moggie
I'm a white guy and yes I like Indian girls, if i had to choose between a nice Indian girl or nice white girl I'd most likely choose the Indian girl. I know this Indian girl from Durban online and OMG I can't describe what her exotic looks do for me. Their Hindu religion only adds to their "exoticness". I'd say most white guys only want white girls, but obviously - I'm not one of them.

That's good to know. I find white guys really attractive too, and my parents are completely open to me dating a white boy. Race isn't a factor for me at all, but we Indians have to deal with a lot of stereotypes, (religious/strict parents), that are definitely NOT true. So don't let these things put you off from pursuing an Indian girl!

Exoticness? Some girls like that word and take it as a compliment but others see it as objectifying so be careful who you say it to. Definitely don't say it to an Indian feminist :lol:
Reply 27
Maybe.

Exoticness? Some girls like that word and take it as a compliment but others see it as objectifying so be careful who you say it to. Definitely don't say it to an Indian feminist :lol:

I've always assumed it could be quite alienating. Don't think I've ever called a girl exotic :mmm:
I'm Indian and I've been with my boyfriend for 2+ years, he is actually Portuguese. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect relationship. We are in our mid-late 20s, both met eachothers families etc etc, just a matter of time before we are engaged, married etc. I dont usually respond to silly threads like this, but I am this time just because of the coincidence!
I swear there isn't a day in the past 3 weeks of me joining TSR with me seeing a Do____ boys like____ girls? OR Do _____ girls like ____ boys?
Theses threads are seriously making TSR sh*t
Original post by RobML

I've always assumed it could be quite alienating. Don't think I've ever called a girl exotic :mmm:

Yeah, it sounds a bit weird to say to people. A mango is exotic, people are not.
I should probably get off this thread before sana rips my head off again :rofl:
Reply 31
Yeah, it sounds a bit weird to say to people. A mango is exotic, people are not.
I should probably get off this thread before sana rips my head off again :rofl:

"Exotic mango" is a great name to call your other half though :lol:
Again? What've you done? :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess how, because of her religion you would never be able to get married, makes you want her more :teehee:
Original post by RobML
"Exotic mango" is a great name to call your other half though :lol:
Again? What've you done? :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, or even exotic pineapple :lol:
Go to the first page of this thread and see what I put down like last month, then have a look at her response. Apparently I'm a thirsty ***** for getting annoyed at her thread :rofl:
This was in the same week @SophiaRH made those threads asking if she should lose her virginity to a white guy :lol:
Reply 34
Hahaha, or even exotic pineapple :lol:
Go to the first page of this thread and see what I put down like last month, then have a look at her response. Apparently I'm a thirsty ***** for getting annoyed at her thread :rofl:
This was in the same week @SophiaRH made those threads asking if she should lose her virginity to a white guy :lol:

Oh, I thought you were talking about Rhythmical lmao
Original post by SeanFM
I guess how, because of her religion you would never be able to get married, makes you want her more :teehee:

Hindus don't have a strict rule like Muslims about marrying into their own religion. So if he wanted to he could get married to a Hindu and they could both keep their own faiths.
Isn't that right, @nucdev?
Original post by RobML
Oh, I thought you were talking about Rhythmical lmao

Oh, hahaha. No, me and Rhythmical have no problems :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I'm so sick of these threads 🙄

Have not seen you for a while
Hindus don't have a strict rule like Muslims about marrying into their own religion. So if he wanted to he could get married to a Hindu and they could both keep their own faiths.
Isn't that right, @nucdev?

:hmmmm2: you are most likely right, I am terrible at researching things! :hide: no one better to ask than Nucdev bhai.
Reply 39
Oh, hahaha. No, me and Rhythmical have no problems :smile:

We do. Grr :devil:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending