The Student Room Group

Labour MP Jo Cox killed in shooting incident in West Yorkshire

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by DorianGrayism
No, it just means that you are crying crocodile tears.

Me? I don't care about her, you're the one pretending to cry for your political issues.
Original post by That Bearded Man
He might just hate refugees and identified her as pro-refugee.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh, I mean it is not as if the Leave Campaign used the Orlando shooting.

Oh wait.....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-leave-poster-orlando-shooting-free-movement-atrocity-a7079511.html

Even though barely any Muslim immigration comes through EU channels. ANYWAY, who cares about the truth if you want Brexit

From what I have read, she intervened in some kind of struggle / attack, and the attacker may not have even known she was an MP, the lies that some are spreading in the media about this are shocking.
Original post by ftw93
Me? I don't care about her, you're the one pretending to cry for your political issues.

Lol. You don't care about her and then you are moaning about a forum discussing her death.

Brexit = Anti freedom of Speech
Reply 363
Lol. You don't care about her and then you are moaning about a forum discussing her death.

very weak rebuttal tbh

He is not moaning about people talking about her death, he is moaning about people using it for political causes.

EU = Anti freedom of speech

See, two can play at that game.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
I'm sure you would have leapt valiantly to this MP's defence, grabbed the gun out of the nutter's hand, executed a sweet kick to his chest, knocked him to the floor, and saved the day.

Oh if only you had been there.

Tried to reply earlier but the pc tsr mods declined my comment. Indeed, if only I was there now **** off to ROF where you belong you politically correct toerag
I think it's sickening that so many people are turning the death of an innocent and warmhearted MP into a political debate. If those on the left think this is representative of all of those who want to vote leave, then it's sheer hypocrisy to denounce someone who paints Muslims as terrorists as a result of those who commit acts of violence under the name of Islam. There is no discussion here, except a violent and hateful man has been taken off the street, sadly at the expense of a human life. Let's focus on the victim because whenever something like this happens they're often the last person people care about.
Original post by The_Opinion
From what I have read, she intervened in some kind of struggle / attack, and the attacker may not have even known she was an MP, the lies that some are spreading in the media about this are shocking.

Well, if you read the attack details, it sounds targeted.

He stabbed her, shot her and then kicked her.

Now, I am not sure what happened to the first guy but I don't think he wasn't injured even seriously. So, I doubt the guy just happened to turn up with a gun and used it on the random woman that just intervened.
Original post by ftw93
very weak rebuttal tbh

Yeh, well....still strong enough that you cannot give a reason why it is wrong.
Original post by jake4198
I think it's sickening that so many people are turning the death of an innocent and warmhearted MP into a political debate. If those on the left think this is representative of all of those who want to vote leave, then it's sheer hypocrisy to denounce someone who paints Muslims as terrorists as a result of those who commit acts of violence under the name of Islam. There is no discussion here, except a violent and hateful man has been taken off the street, sadly at the expense of a human life. Let's focus on the victim because whenever something like this happens they're often the last person people care about.

Well, I don't think anyone is painting all Brexiters or whatever as insane terrorists.

However, I think it is reasonable to discuss that the guy appears to have been a Nationalist. At least according to preliminary news report.

We are not running a political campaign here. We are on a forum.
He is not moaning about people talking about her death, he is moaning about people using it for political causes.

EU = Anti freedom of speech

See, two can play at that game.

Lol. Yeh, because that last bit was totally a serious point.

Interesting how when it comes to Muslim terrorist butchering 50 people in a Club, Brexiters have no issue exploiting that. That is even though Muslim immigration into the UK has really nothing to do with the EU.

However, on the other hand, when I just talk about the possibility that the man is a Nationalist, then they complain.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 371
Now, I am not sure what happened to the first guy but I don't think he wasn't injured even seriously.

According to reports he is in hospital

Just wait for more news to come out before being so adamant is was some right wing assassination

BBC are reporting that another witness is saying that he yelled "Britain First" twice before shooting her, so it seems from that as if you are wrong and he did and that it was a politically-motivated murder, however insane.

Time will tell, but you aren't in any position to dismiss it as a case of her just accidentally coming across some homicidal maniac yet. I think it's clear from what we are hearing from the main media, as opposed to right wing forum posters, that this was politically motivated.
Reply 373
Well, I don't think anyone is painting all Brexiters or whatever as insane terrorists.

However, I think it is reasonable to discuss that the guy appears to have been a Nationalist. At least according to preliminary news report.

We are not running a political campaign here. We are on a forum.

I disagree, it isn't reasonable to assume that he was a nationalist. Nor is it reasonable to assume that this attack was even targeted at her, likely though it seems. We genuinely don't know. The one guy who does know is in a cell.
Reply 374
This is a left-win false flag attacks. Patriots and far-rights hardly do anything since they are legalist in nature, unlike muslims and leftist.
Original post by J_C_
I disagree, it isn't reasonable to assume that he was a nationalist. Nor is it reasonable to assume that this attack was even targeted at her, likely though it seems. We genuinely don't know. The one guy who does know is in a cell.

Well, I think it reasonable to assume that he targeted the person that he shot, stabbed and kicked.
Reply 376
Original post by Fullofsurprises
BBC are reporting that another witness is saying that he yelled "Britain First" twice before shooting her, so it seems from that as if you are wrong and he did and that it was a politically-motivated murder, however insane.

Time will tell, but you aren't in any position to dismiss it as a case of her just accidentally coming across some homicidal maniac yet. I think it's clear from what we are hearing from the main media, as opposed to right wing forum posters, that this was politically motivated.

Other witnesses claim he never said it, you're just speculating, nothing is clear yet.
Reply 377
Original post by ftw93
Other witnesses claim he never said it, you're just speculating, nothing is clear yet.

Can confirm that a lot of eyewitnesses heard him yell "Britain First". J

Jo Cox was my MP and it's hard to realise that she's gone. She was an amazing woman who represented our diverse community. Some people should be ashamed that they're politicising her death so sudden.
Original post by slaven
This is a left-win false flag attacks. Patriots and far-rights hardly do anything since they are legalist in nature, unlike muslims and leftist.

Your grammar is almost as appalling as your mindset.
Original post by slaven

Do you have a single piece of evidence to back that up? If you please share.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending