The Student Room Group

Predicted Grade In Physics GCSE

If I get an A in unit 1, an A in unit 2, an A in the ISA but a C in Unit 3 what will be my average grade for Physics??
Please reply soon, freaking out!!
Thanks
Mostly likely an A because you have A's in majority of the units. But could also be a high B
Original post by navjotkaurjohal
Mostly likely an A because you have A's in majority of the units. But could also be a high B

Ahh ok thanks. I seriously feel like unit 3 is gonna kill me 😂😂
Original post by EmmanuellaUwaifo
Ahh ok thanks. I seriously feel like unit 3 is gonna kill me 😂😂

Don't stress! The more you stress and worry, the worse you'll do. Just try to keep a positive mindset and revise a lot for it. What exam board are you with?
Don't stress! The more you stress and worry, the worse you'll do. Just try to keep a positive mindset and revise a lot for it. What exam board are you with?

AQA wbu? Thank you !!
AQA wbu? Thank you !!

Your welcome!! I'm with Edexcel but your grade will average out similar to the way Edexcel average their marks/units/grades out
Your welcome!! I'm with Edexcel but your grade will average out similar to the way Edexcel average their marks/units/grades out

Do u have your exam tomorrow as well or is it just AQA?
Do u have your exam tomorrow as well or is it just AQA?

Yeah, I have Unit 2 physics tomorrow. I think AQA and Edexcel have had their science exams on the same days so far

Good Luck for tomorrow tho!!! :biggrin:
Yeah, I have Unit 2 physics tomorrow. I think AQA and Edexcel have had their science exams on the same days so far

Good Luck for tomorrow tho!!! :biggrin:

Thank youuuu. You tooo. Tell me how it goes afterwards!! 😀😀😀

Hey. I am doing Edexcel too! I just want to ask hows your revision going and what are your predictions for tomorrow? I honestly am stressed because I feel that I don't know everything in physics so I am not completely ready for tomorrow :frown: I would be grateful if you suggest what thing is best to do to revise! Also good luck! X
Original post by sophia.f
Hey. I am doing Edexcel too! I just want to ask hows your revision going and what are your predictions for tomorrow? I honestly am stressed because I feel that I don't know everything in physics so I am not completely ready for tomorrow :frown: I would be grateful if you suggest what thing is best to do to revise! Also good luck! X

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4169423&p=65851997#post65851997

I've mentioned predictions on there and explained them ^^^ Those predictions are what my teacher has told me :smile: For revision I suggest doing a few past papers and reading through a revision guide and focusing on the topics you really don't understand as this is what will probably on the exam. P2 is mostly application based so think of some real-life examples. Also, there is a really good youtube channel called "Miss Broom's Physics" and she has 6 videos on all 6 topics :smile: I'm really nervous too as physics is my weaker science. Good luck and let me know how you find it!!
Thank youuuu. You tooo. Tell me how it goes afterwards!! 😀😀😀

Yes I'll definitely tell you but it won't be till later because I have other subject revision for triple science :frown: But I'm sure you'll do fine and good luck! Don't forget to read the question a few times and underline key words. Also, make sure in the maths calculation questions you put correct units and use correct figures etc :smile:
Yes I'll definitely tell you but it won't be till later because I have other subject revision for triple science :frown: But I'm sure you'll do fine and good luck! Don't forget to read the question a few times and underline key words. Also, make sure in the maths calculation questions you put correct units and use correct figures etc :smile:

Thank youuu so much. I wish you the best of luck!! You too Sophia. Good luck for tomorrow!!!❤️❤️❤️
Reply 13
If I get an A in unit 1, an A in unit 2, an A in the ISA but a C in Unit 3 what will be my average grade for Physics??
Please reply soon, freaking out!!
Thanks

I do AQA and even if you mess up on the Unit 3 paper, I'm sure that you will still get a high B and maybe even a low A depending on how high your unit 1 and 2 marks are! Don't panic and make sure you read the question before writing your answer!!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4169423&p=65851997#post65851997

I've mentioned predictions on there and explained them ^^^ Those predictions are what my teacher has told me :smile: For revision I suggest doing a few past papers and reading through a revision guide and focusing on the topics you really don't understand as this is what will probably on the exam. P2 is mostly application based so think of some real-life examples. Also, there is a really good youtube channel called "Miss Broom's Physics" and she has 6 videos on all 6 topics :smile: I'm really nervous too as physics is my weaker science. Good luck and let me know how you find it!!

Thank yu so much! And sure, I will PM you tomorrow so that we can talk about the exam through :smile: X
Thank youuu so much. I wish you the best of luck!! You too Sophia. Good luck for tomorrow!!!❤️❤️❤️

Thanks lovely and you too! X
Hey, how did you find your exam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending