The Student Room Group

MP Killed By Britain First Member

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noodle0
Irrelevant.

No, it's not irrelevant all. You acknowledge mental illness when its convenient, but ignore it in favour of brewing hate when it can be used for your agenda.
Original post by JordanL_
No, it's not irrelevant all. You acknowledge mental illness when its convenient, but ignore it in favour of brewing hate when it can be used for your agenda.

And where is your evidence that I have done the following?
Reply 22
Original post by Another

I think you should go and learn how to read, before you go around calling other people idiots!

Are you deranged? how tf can it be a racist attack if he killed a white woman. And why can't a mentally ill person be racist?
Original post by drogon
Are you deranged? how tf can it be a racist attack if he killed a white woman. And why can't a mentally ill person be racist?

Are you saying the killer is racist or not? Make up your mind pls. I also said that because he was ill, chances are the attack wasn't politically motivated. If you want to start an argument, please, at least get your facts straight. Common courtesy.

And how can it be a racist attack if he killed a white woman? Jebedee is asking the exact same question in his first post. You're somehow just too dense to see it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by Another
Are you saying the killer is racist or not? Make up your mind pls.

He is a racist. But it's not a racist attack.

Original post by Another
And how can it be a racist attack if he killed a white woman? Jebedee is asking the exact same question in his first post. You're somehow just too dense to see it.

This is what he said: "A white man kills a white woman. Where is the racism exactly?"

Here is what I said to him "Your original statement implied that you believed OP thought it was a racially motivated attack."

He thought OP said it was a racially motivated attack when OP simply said he was a racist. That's what you stupidly think too.
You dunce, how about you learn to read.
Original post by drogon
He is a racist. But it's not a racist attack.

This is what he said: "A white man kills a white woman. Where is the racism exactly?"

Here is what I said to him "Your original statement implied that you believed OP thought it was a racially motivated attack."

He thought OP said it was a racially motivated attack when OP simply said he was a racist. That's what you stupidly think too.
You dunce, how about you learn to read.

If the words "White", "Racist", and "Britain First Member" have nothing to do with the attack, why is it in the thread title? OP may as well have included other phrases that no one cares about, such as "Bob's Uncle", "Avid Football fan" and "He ate 50 pancakes once as a dare".
He wasn't even a Britain First member, **** thread.
Original post by drogon
Just accept your stupidity and move on. OP never said it was a racially motivated attack. They're simply pointing out that he is a racist. This is the second time i've had to say that to you, dunce. It could have been a politically motivated attack.
You've embarrassed yourself enough. Just move on.

Perhaps you should take your racist views elsewhere.
Reply 28
Original post by The_Opinion
Perhaps you should take your racist views elsewhere.

Please elaborate on why I am a racist.
Original post by drogon
Just accept your stupidity and move on. OP never said it was a racially motivated attack. They're simply pointing out that he is a racist. This is the second time i've had to say that to you, dunce. It co
uld have been a politically motivated attack.
You've embarrassed yourself enough. Just move on.

Killer attacks victim because he is white and racist. However, him being white and him being racist has nothing to do with the attack. Is this the logic you're following right now?

NB: If your reply includes the words "stupid" or "dunce", then don't bother. Using the same insults over and over stops being amusing after... you know, the first time.
I like how people come out and blame the "evil" right wing, and assert that it is the same as pointing out islam when a man who is muslim does the same thing.

Islam encourages violence against those who don't pay the tax or are not people of the book among other specific minorities (homosexuals etc.). The right does not, therefore it doesn't follow to blame the right for it let alone the politically unaffiliated brexit campaign.
Original post by drogon
As i said, it could be a politically motivated attack. And as you have already said, like you, he's mentally ill. So stop with the straw man

Do you even know what that word means? What straw man? Where :lol:

NB: You've embarrassed yourself enough. Just log off.

Using the same insults over and over stops being amusing after... you know, the first time. Come on, I know you can be more imaginative than that.
Ok the telegraph has a bit more information on him.

Thomas Mair- had mental issues.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/16/jo-cox-mp-everything-we-know-so-far-about-thomas-mair/
Reply 33
Original post by Another
Do you even know what that word means? What straw man? Where :lol:

I never said it was a racist attack that's my point. He's merely a racist. 3rd time now i've said this.
Original post by Another
Are you saying the killer is racist or not? Make up your mind pls. I also said that because he was ill, chances are the attack wasn't politically motivated. If you want to start an argument, please, at least get your facts straight. Common courtesy.

Well he was screaming Britain First , seems pretty ****ing politically motivated. Don't use the insanity card without actual evidence , just belittles his act of murder.
SO he wasn't related to Britain First then. It seems a bit convenient that this false information would be spread at this particular time. Anyway R.I.P I'm completely shocked.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Well he was screaming Britain First , seems pretty ****ing politically motivated. Don't use the insanity card without actual evidence , just belittles his act of murder.

There is no proof of that at all, the person who was quoted as saying that has said that it is not true. Please don't spread lies.
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Claims that he was shouting "Britain First" have been retracted. Usually I would agree with you, but sources seem to point to the fact that he's just a lunatic this time round

Original post by drogon
I never said it was a racist attack that's my point. He's merely a racist. 3rd time now i've said this.

Oh, that U-turn was just beautiful. Your character speaks for itself, that's all I'm saying.
Original post by Noodle0
Sh*t thread OP. The claim that the attacker shouted "Britain First" was complete b*llocks and all reports of it are starting to be taken down. The attacker's neighbours said this about him: "he had mental health problems, but was kind and helpful and did not belong to any political party and I never heard him express any views about Europe or anything…"

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/revealed-mp-killer-psychotherapy-medication-never-spoke-europe-politics/

The reports are not being taken down. The BBC is repeating them regularly and so are the other main media outlets.
Reply 39
Original post by otester
Rather typical of lefties to exploit the death of someone to further their cause...

Because the right totally didn't exploit the death of 49 people to further anti-immigration agenda.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending