The Student Room Group

Labour MP Jo Cox killed in shooting incident in West Yorkshire

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XcitingStuart
You did not say...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try reading the convo before interfering half wary through.

I am talking about people on this thread.

He wrote before that he was shutting down people on this thread who were linking it to Brexit.
Original post by WalkingAbortion
the rising tide of hatred sadly.

fitting that the racist ******s in UKIP released a Nazi style propaganda poster saying "breaking point" just hours before she was shot, rather sums up the state of UK politics right now; nasty, proto fascist, full of hatred.

RIP Jo Cox, just awful that this has happened.

The only rising tide of hatred is from the left.

I presume when Stephen Timms MP was stabbed by a Muslim in 2010 for voting in favour of the Iraq War that too was 'the rising tide of hatred'?
Original post by TercioOfParma
How is UKIP racist?

have you not seen the poster? it's ripped out of a Nazi propaganda film...or do you think the Nazi's were lovely, friendly folks?

stop making excuses for hate filled ***** like Farage and maybe fascists won't feel they can get away with attacking people in our country.
have you not seen the poster? it's ripped out of a Nazi propaganda film...or do you think the Nazi's were lovely, friendly folks?

stop making excuses for hate filled ***** like Farage and maybe fascists won't feel they can get away with attacking people in our country.

How are they fascist? How is the poster racist? All I see is a comment on how the migrants are coming in in unacceptable numbers.
Original post by CitizenOne
The only rising tide of hatred is from the left.

I presume when Stephen Timms MP was stabbed by a Muslim in 2010 for voting in favour of the Iraq War that too was 'the rising tide of hatred'?

the Left didn't scapegoat immigrants with racist & hate fueled rhetoric for years...

so you can see hatred & evil when it's a Muslim doing it but now when white men do it? thanks for proving your racism to us all.
Original post by DorianGrayism
Try reading the convo before interfering half wary through.

I am talking about people on this thread.

He wrote before that he was shutting down people on this thread who were linking it to Brexit.

I interpreted it as a general statement.
But okay then; issue solved.

(Not sure how to finish off reply, so... I'll end it here.) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are they fascist? How is the poster racist? All I see is a comment on how the migrants are coming in in unacceptable numbers.

you are kidding right? are you an actual Nazi thinking this is okay?

"unacceptable numbers" congrats, you think like a killer.

Got a link to the poster?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You still haven't answered my questions, I don't care if you disapprove of me questioning why you have come to such conclusions.

Don't dare sit there and take a sanctimonious stand on racism, as if you're somehow on the side of the perpetual victim class.

Diane Abbot: 'white people love to play divide and rule.'

Last week, a Labour MP identified 'all old white men' as 'the 'problem.' A few days ago, The Guardian ran an article on 'too much whiteness in the media.' Ken Livingtone has recently made horrifically anti-semitic claims, as have numerous Labour MPs. A Labour candidate sent 40 homophobic text messages to his opponent after he lost to him at the GE. Jack Dromey recently called a Royal Mail worker a 'pikey.' There's currently a Labour councillor up North who was the former head of a neo-Nazi movement.

The list is endless.
You still haven't answered my questions, I don't care if you disapprove of me questioning why you have come to such conclusions.

Original post by XcitingStuart
Got a link to the poster?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/nigel-farage-defends-ukip-breaking-point-poster-queue-of-migrants

but yeah, clearly this "isn't racist" or "stoking hatred"

cause like I said if you act like a Nazi you are clearly a lovely person...NOT.

fitting that the racist ******s in UKIP released a Nazi style propaganda poster saying "breaking point" just hours before she was shot, rather sums up the state of UK politics right now; nasty, proto fascist, full of hatred.

No, the difference is that the Nazis would stage this to make it look like all these people were coming when they are not. This is an actual photo of syrian refugees coming into Europe. If anything, it actually massively understates the numbers. In 2015, between 1-2 million entered EU...
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/nigel-farage-defends-ukip-breaking-point-poster-queue-of-migrants

but yeah, clearly this "isn't racist" or "stoking hatred"

cause like I said if you act like a Nazi you are clearly a lovely person...NOT.

You still haven't explained why this is like the Nazis in any way whatsoever.

If, as many suspect, it turns out to be true that this was a far right political murder, then the racists and xenophobes who take part in, inspire and in many ways have created the Referendum bear a heavy responsibility. The growing current atmosphere of antagonism and hate towards minority communities is at least partly created by Farage and his fellow travellers in the Tory Party. Indeed, UKIP is essentially part of the right wing of the Tory Party and the entire referendum is a festival of right wing hate and reaction.

What has happened is one of the consequences.
more fascists, enjoy seeing the MP die did you? did you **** off today over her corpse because it's one less "lefty"? you people are vile.

How did you know?! I can't believe you've exposed me like this.
Guys chill, WalkingAbortion is trolling us...
read the article you pea brained fascist.

How am I fascist?

If you hold such strong opinions if you are intelligent you must have a pretty strong underlying reasoning for it.
Original post by Sun_Bear
Guys chill, WalkingAbortion is trolling us...

Don't care bored

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending