The Student Room Group

Labour MP Jo Cox killed in shooting incident in West Yorkshire

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WalkingAbortion
read the article you pea brained fascist.

You seem like a vile vile leftist.
fascist scum like you people are responsible for her death

Call me crazy, but I think the person responsible for her death was probably the guy who shot her. I hate to be so controversial here but that's just my opinion.
fascist scum like you people are responsible for her death

Can you please take your fascist views of this forum?
Thanks
Moronic fascist thug Paul Golding, whose Britain First group appears to have motivated the killer.

Golding was previously a BNP councillor and activist.

Britain First is the successor to the BNP and closely aligned with the Christian far right, EDL and elements within UKIP.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_First

They have previously offered paramilitary support to Nigel Farage.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_First#Claimed_defence_of_Nigel_Farage
Very sad :frown:

Don't know what to say.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Moronic fascist thug Paul Golding, whose Britain First group appears to have motivated the killer.

Britain First is the successor to the BNP and closely aligned with the Christian far right, EDL and elements within UKIP.

I don't know what your definition of motivate is, but I can guarantee you that Paul didn't go around preaching 'DEATH TO THE LEFT'.
[QUOTE="Fullofsurprises;65856253"]Moronic fascist thug Paul Golding, whose Britain First group appears to have motivated the killer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_First#Claimed_defence_of_Nigel_Farage[/QUOTE] @Fullofsurprises

I see you are still spouting your lies. The attacker wasn't even a Britain First member and there is no reliable account that he even stated anything to do with the group during the attack.
If, as many suspect, it turns out to be true that this was a far right political murder, then the racists and xenophobes who take part in, inspire and in many ways have created the Referendum bear a heavy responsibility. The growing current atmosphere of antagonism and hate towards minority communities is at least partly created by Farage and his fellow travellers in the Tory Party. Indeed, UKIP is essentially part of the right wing of the Tory Party and the entire referendum is a festival of right wing hate and reaction.

What has happened is one of the consequences.

There are plenty on the left who want to leave the EU. There are also plenty on the left who want to remain but feel the public should be able to vote in a referendum.
so many fascists on here, all of them share in the blame for this murder, every last one of them.

white supremacists, racists, xenophobes, all the same hatred that led to this.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You do realise that the greatest fascists these days are the far left, like you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Grand High Witch
There are plenty on the left who want to leave the EU. There are also plenty on the left who want to remain but feel the public should be able to vote in a referendum.

They aren't the ones swaggering in front of sick neo-Nazi posters this morning smirking their little fascist designer yob smirks. They aren't creating a hate atmosphere where legitimate representatives of the people end up being murdered in the streets by a white racist idiot.
Original post by The_Opinion
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You do realise that the greatest fascists these days are the far left, like you.

says someone who endorses murder. you are evil.
The claims of him shouting 'Britain first' appear to be backed up by the BBC on 10 o'clock news. An eyewitness was interviewed and he confirmed it.

Tommy (the attacker) was also closely related to the South African patriots, a neo-nazi group - I don't think there is any doubt now that this was political, especially considering he waited for her to arrive - SHE was the target.

Very sad.
says someone who endorses murder. you are evil.

Says someone who is racist and homophobic.
They aren't the ones swaggering in front of sick neo-Nazi posters this morning smirking their little fascist designer yob smirks. They aren't creating a hate atmosphere where legitimate representatives of the people end up being murdered in the streets by a white racist idiot.

Ok, so the "entire referendum" is not a "festival of right wing hate and reaction" then is it?
Original post by Proximo
The claims of him shouting 'Britain first' appear to be backed up by the BBC on 10 o'clock news. An eyewitness was interviewed and he confirmed it.

Tommy (the attacker) was also closely related to the South African patriots, a neo-nazi group - I don't think there is any doubt now that this was political, especially considering he waited for her to arrive - SHE was the target.

Very sad.

Yes, it's noteworthy that ALL of the main media are repeating the claim, clearly they have strong reasons for believing it to be true.

And in your topsy-turvy world, in which one can implicate someone in a murder by yelling their organisation's name before committing it, like some sort of conjurer, and in which this can be extended ad infinitum to anyone whom any implicated party has ever supported, this is enough to implicate UKIP in the killing.

I'd like to take this opportunity to state that I, as a Leave supporter, mourn and condemn this killing, but I don't feel a jot of responsibility for it, and I don't see why Nigel Farage or any member of the Tory right should either. None of them have, to my knowledge and presumably anyone else's (or we'd have seen it in the press today), condoned or encouraged this sort of behaviour, and all of them are perfectly entitled to express their discontent with a remote system of government that quietly, insidiously accrues powers to itself and keeps us from exercising sensible border controls without taking responsibility for whatever any nutter who shares one or two sentiments with them takes it entirely upon himself to do.

Now, if you have any evidence to present that Britain First has encouraged violence I'd be happy to see it. That could reasonably be taken to implicate the group in violence. But you haven't bothered with that. Equally, if you'd like to argue that they are a generally hateful bunch, I'm sure you could make quite a reasonable case. That is entirely different thing from claiming that they are in any way responsible for this killing. So far you've shown nothing at all to support that, and a big, Thornberry-esque picture of an undesirable-looking working class bloke certainly isn't sufficient in itself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Shocking. This is really bad. RIP and thoughts with her family etc. We may disagree on how to make the country better but there's no doubt in my mind that the vast majority of MPs get into it to make positive strides. It's a bleak day for all of us when differences in views leads to this.

While it is clear from all reports that he had mental issues and reports that he had political views and shouted something about Britain First are being disputed, if investigations show that it is indeed a political thing then surely it is a terrorist attack. Hopefully we never ever see anything like this ever again.

RIP.
Original post by KimKallstrom
Shocking. This is really bad. RIP and thoughts with her family etc. We may disagree on how to make the country better but there's no doubt in my mind that the vast majority of MPs get into it to make positive strides. It's a bleak day for all of us when differences in views leads to this.

While it is clear from all reports that he had mental issues and reports that he had political views and shouted something about Britain First are being disputed, if investigations show that it is indeed a political thing then surely it is a terrorist attack. Hopefully we never ever see anything like this ever again.

RIP.

Hear hear. Sad day for us all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To all the remainers who claim that remainers are not cashing in on this: daily star front page headline in massive font: MP dead after attack by Brexit gunman

I can only hope that this comes to haunt them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes, it's noteworthy that ALL of the main media are repeating the claim, clearly they have strong reasons for believing it to be true.

Find the actual quotes, you wont be able to.

Quick Reply