The Student Room Group

Black Lives Matter Member BTFO by 16-Year-Old Black Trump Supporter

[video="youtube;wAeB_yl2E90"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90[/video]

The democrat woman got BTFO too.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsphysics91
[video="youtube;wAeB_yl2E90"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90[/video]

The democrat woman got BTFO too.

Not watching but not surprised if this happened. Let em go, he's probably got self esteem and identity issues. Poor silly sod.
I mean defending Trump with any colour is ****ed up. But let alone the colour that he has outwardly said horrible things about, or whose struggles he's disregarded.
But on top of that thinking it's impressive or acceptable to beat someone up when he could just use his words it's not a good sign of his character nor Trump's potential presidency. But ok, whatever.

And when a black person argues with a white person about justifying racism and the black person still doesn't get it when the white person has to explain that's just sad. He's there to get into those girls panties he's standing with. So he resorted to violence. lol

I personally woulda pulled the boy to the side and discussed it calmly, not hyped it up for the cams but cool.
Also those kids are slow. He literally said build a wall and ban Muslims. Not exactly something I'm against or for, I don't care honestly but still he did say that.
*Watched and thought BTFO meant beat the **** out. Ok so he didn't resort to violence but many others in these rallies have, for this same discussion as in the video. And I still stand by arguing the twisted psychology of anyone who defends Trump especially in the discussion of discrimination.
I assume you are talking about blm violence which has been seen at rallies everywhere and is all over the internet, very often not even as a result of heated discussion, just wearing a campaign badge is enough to get you a beating.
Reply 4
Original post by 0to100
*Watched and thought BTFO meant beat the **** out. Ok so he didn't resort to violence but many others in these rallies have, for this same discussion as in the video. And I still stand by arguing the twisted psychology of anyone who defends Trump especially in the discussion of discrimination.

There were too many Trump supporters for there to be violence. The anti-Trump thugs only like to pick on people when they outnumber people 10-1.
Original post by Jebedee
There were too many Trump supporters for there to be violence. The anti-Trump thugs only like to pick on people when they outnumber people 10-1.

But...the blm dude in this video was by himself and was actually being ganged up on...
Reply 6
Original post by 0to100
But...the blm dude in this video was by himself and was actually being ganged up on...

I saw a black dude talking but I saw no violence. Please give a timestamp for the violence you saw in the video.
Original post by Jebedee
I saw a black dude talking but I saw no violence. Please give a timestamp for the violence you saw in the video.

You were th eone talking about violence and blm thugs. The guy here was not a thug though blm. And look at my 2nd post.
Reply 8
Original post by 0to100
You were th eone talking about violence and blm thugs. The guy here was not a thug though blm. And look at my 2nd post.

You seemed surprised that there was no violence from the Trump supporters, I'm saying it shouldn't be a surprise.
Original post by 0to100
Not watching but not surprised if this happened. Let em go, he's probably got self esteem and identity issues. Poor silly sod.
I mean defending Trump with any colour is ****ed up. But let alone the colour that he has outwardly said horrible things about, or whose struggles he's disregarded.
But on top of that thinking it's impressive or acceptable to beat someone up when he could just use his words it's not a good sign of his character nor Trump's potential presidency. But ok, whatever.

So just because he's black he shouldn't be voting for Trump?

Are you a bigot?
Original post by The Roast
So just because he's black he shouldn't be voting for Trump?

Are you a bigot?

What?

Original post by Jebedee
You seemed surprised that there was no violence from the Trump supporters, I'm saying it shouldn't be a surprise.

What?
Original post by 0to100

I personally woulda pulled the boy to the side and discussed it calmly, not hyped it up for the cams but cool.
Also those kids are slow. He literally said build a wall and ban Muslims. Not exactly something I'm against or for, I don't care honestly but still he did say that.

Building a wall to prevent illegal immigration isn't racist. The guy that the kid was arguing with was clearly an idiot. I think a lot of people are against Trump because it's the cool thing to be (I think a lot of people supported Bernie for the same reason). Most of those people who condemn Trump don't really know much outside of the sound bites they've heard on TV

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
Building a wall to prevent illegal immigration isn't racist. The guy that the kid was arguing with was clearly an idiot. I think a lot of people are against Trump because it's the cool thing to be (I think a lot of people supported Bernie for the same reason). Most of those people who condemn Trump don't really know much outside of the sound bites they've heard on TV

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol it is racist. And it's not just that, it's the making Obama prove his citizenship, and the callous stuff he said during #OscarsSoWhite which I'm honestly glad is over, Trump's actions and attitude was seen as racist in ambition. I don't really see it that way based on the definition of racism, but he is hella conservative and in US conservative means, you don't find anything wrong with the current legislatures in place. Those current legislatures and laws or lack thereof like laws that need to be made or modified, amended whatever, are behind a lot of racist stuff apparently. Whilst liberals do and want to challenge tradition and stagnate politics. I am not liberal about most things but any nutter can see that everything Trump has done in all is if not racist, discriminatory.
Original post by 0to100
Lol it is racist. And it's not just that, it's the making Obama prove his citizenship, and the callous stuff he said during #OscarsSoWhite which I'm honestly glad is over, Trump's actions and attitude was seen as racist in ambition. I don't really see it that way based on the definition of racism, but he is hella conservative and in US conservative means, you don't find anything wrong with the current legislatures in place. Those current legislatures and laws or lack thereof like laws that need to be made or modified, amended whatever, are behind a lot of racist stuff apparently. Whilst liberals do and want to challenge tradition and stagnate politics. I am not liberal about most things but any nutter can see that everything Trump has done in all is if not racist, discriminatory.

I'm not disputing that he's said racist things, I think it's to gain attention and votes but building a wall to prevent illegal immigration is not racist. It can't be racist to want to keep out illegal immigrants

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100

And when a black person argues with a white person about justifying racism and the black person still doesn't get it when the white person has to explain that's just sad. He's there to get into those girls panties he's standing with. So he resorted to violence. lol

You have any proof of this?
I'm not disputing that he's said racist things, I think it's to gain attention and votes but building a wall to prevent illegal immigration is not racist. It can't be racist to want to keep out illegal immigrants

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you see what I said? It's discriminatory. End of. Even I know this. And anyone who stoops so low to get votes through hatred is disgusting honestly. That's like people coming here trolling for reps.
Original post by Calmness
You have any proof of this?

Go educate yourself then? You want proof of it, don't wait on me, look him up
Original post by 0to100
Go educate yourself then? You want proof of it, don't wait on me, look him up

That makes ZERO sense.

Do you even understand how the burden of proof concept works?

You made the statement so it's up to YOU to prove that it's right.

NOT ME
Original post by 0to100
Did you see what I said? It's discriminatory. End of. Even I know this. And anyone who stoops so low to get votes through hatred is disgusting honestly. That's like people coming here trolling for reps.

Yeah you said 'lol it is racist'. I don't see how building a wall in effort to prevent illegal immigration is discriminatory.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah you said 'lol it is racist'. I don't see how building a wall in effort to prevent illegal immigration is discriminatory.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao! Reread that last sentence a couple times till it clicks how asinine it was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending