The Student Room Group

Black Lives Matter Member BTFO by 16-Year-Old Black Trump Supporter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Underscore__
Yeah you said 'lol it is racist'. I don't see how building a wall in effort to prevent illegal immigration is discriminatory.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People like him are the problem with the world.

Trump is trying to protect the people in the country from the crime of Illegal immigration, yet he's labelled a racist for doing it.

Why wasn't Obama labelled a racist for preventing Iraqi's from coming to America in 2010, or when Jimmy carter did this to Iranian's in the 80's?
Original post by Calmness
That makes ZERO sense.

Do you even understand how the burden of proof concept works?

You made the statement so it's up to YOU to prove that it's right.

NOT ME

Listen calm down sweetie and just google it yourself. Don't patronise me asking me for proof when you have the internet under your fingers. Half the things I learn aren't even on the computer. It's called going to university and discussing with scholars. I can't link that. But I'm sure the information you want is readily available for you, why're you getting wound up for? :erm:
People like him are the problem with the world.

Trump is trying to protect the people in the country from the crime of Illegal immigration, yet he's labelled a racist for doing it.

Why wasn't Obama labelled a racist for preventing Iraqi's from coming to America in 2010, or when Jimmy carter did this to Iranian's in the 80's?

Oh stop going to a random person for help. Do you need help defending yourself?

Are you even American bro? What you mad for?
Original post by 0to100
Listen calm down sweetie and just google it yourself. Don't patronise me asking me for proof when you have the internet under your fingers. Half the things I learn aren't even on the computer. It's called going to university and discussing with scholars. I can't link that. But I'm sure the information you want is readily available for you, why're you getting wound up for? :erm:

Right, so It was a scholar at your University that told you that Donald trump said racist things about black people, which you didn't research yourself to see if it's true?

Right.
Original post by 0to100
Oh stop going to a random person for help. Do you need help defending yourself?

Are you even American bro? What you mad for?

I didn't ask anyone for help.

I just shared my opinion with him
Original post by 0to100
Even I know this.

Don't put yourself down like this....that's his job.😊
Right, so It was a scholar at your University that told you that Donald trump said racist things about black people, which you didn't research yourself to see if it's true?

Right.

I did research it. It's been discussed at seminars and videos were pulled up throughout the discussion and AGAIN if you want it to be proved so bad, you go and look it up! Tel me what you find yea?! You could do with some research and education.
Original post by caravaggio2
Don't put yourself down like this....that's his job.😊

Lol whose job, Trump's?
Original post by 0to100
Lmao! Reread that last sentence a couple times till it clicks how asinine it was.

You make no sense, you said my first sentence was asinine but I was quoting you. You still haven't explained why building a wall to stop illegal immigration is racist or discriminatory

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by 0to100)
Lmao! Reread that last sentence a couple times till it clicks how asinine it was.

Original post by Underscore__
You make no sense, you said my first sentence was asinine but I was quoting you. You still haven't explained why building a wall to stop illegal immigration is racist or discriminatory

Posted from TSR Mobile

Listen dummy it says RIGHT THERE LAST SENTENCE. NOT FIRST. Your LAST sentence said how is it discrimination to build a wall?!

You mad asking that!?
Peope hide behind their computers and INTENTIONALLY say STUPID stuff because it's easy to!? Cba man! :nah: He sees it says LAST sentence and right in the very quote he still MAKES UP that I said "first" sentence.
Original post by 0to100

Listen dummy it says RIGHT THERE LAST SENTENCE. NOT FIRST. Your LAST sentence said how is it discrimination to build a wall?!

You mad asking that!?

Here comes the ad hominem.

You make a claim and tell me to go and look it up, even though you were the one who made the claim, yet you have the gall to call other people "dummy"

:rofl::rofl:
Original post by 0to100
Lol whose job, Trump's?

No, the guy you are arguing with.:smile:
Here comes the ad hominem.

You make a claim and tell me to go and look it up, even though you were the one who made the claim, yet you have the gall to call other people "dummy"

Yea because you deliberatly said I told you read the 1st sentence when it says right there I said last. Add in your stupid emoticons if you want mate.

While you're bickering with me giving it large just google!
Original post by caravaggio2
No, the guy you are arguing with.:smile:

Oh in that case not even sure that bloke has got a job
Original post by 0to100

You mad asking that!?

You're still yet to actually explain why it's racist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
Yea because you deliberatly said I told you read the 1st sentence when it says right there I said last. Add in your stupid emoticons if you want mate.

I'll never understand why people think they can make a claim and tell other people it's their job to verify it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
What?

It isn't Bernie supporters we see being hunted down in the streets is it?
Original post by 0to100

That was the other user, not me smartass.

That was the other user, not me smartass.

Yea and you're stepping in to defend him when you don't see he did something stupid so you're just as stupid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending