The Student Room Group

help please I have an illness idk what it is

Btw I have been cut stabbed a few times within a few weeks once I had a rusty tool stab my hand. I had porcelain glass cut my finger. The glass was on the floor for a week or 2 or 3. All of these tools could have diseases. I am very worried I might have hepatitis. I'm also quite jumpy

permalinksaveeditdisable inbox*

Okay, so what happened was 3 days ago including today I had common symptoms of flu. I went to sleep and woke up with a feeling that something is stuck in my chest, like a cough. It lasted about 2 hours after 2 hours I drank water. An hour or so later I got a sore throat which got worse as the night progressed. I awoke with a bit of nausea several times. When I lied down the sore throat got worse. The next day at about 7 I got a very slight fever and lung pain when breathing in very deep.But long story short these are the symptoms: headache (stops and starts) one blocked nose one runny nose Sore throat (gone today ) Feeling cold chills difficulty sleeping dry cough when breathing deep A bit of pain when breathing deep In back part of right lung Slight pains all over organs at the back of my body the lung pain is what concerns me. I read about pleurisy. Yesterday the pain was worse but still barely pain . I took ibuprofen which reduced the pain but I can still SOMETIMES feel it when I breathe in. Under my lungs kidney it is sensitive to touch and hurts a bit. I reside in the UK South Asian desceng
Original post by hjihhjjn
Btw I have been cut stabbed a few times within a few weeks once I had a rusty tool stab my hand. I had porcelain glass cut my finger. The glass was on the floor for a week or 2 or 3. All of these tools could have diseases. I am very worried I might have hepatitis. I'm also quite jumpy

permalinksaveeditdisable inbox*

Okay, so what happened was 3 days ago including today I had common symptoms of flu. I went to sleep and woke up with a feeling that something is stuck in my chest, like a cough. It lasted about 2 hours after 2 hours I drank water. An hour or so later I got a sore throat which got worse as the night progressed. I awoke with a bit of nausea several times. When I lied down the sore throat got worse. The next day at about 7 I got a very slight fever and lung pain when breathing in very deep.But long story short these are the symptoms: headache (stops and starts) one blocked nose one runny nose Sore throat (gone today ) Feeling cold chills difficulty sleeping dry cough when breathing deep A bit of pain when breathing deep In back part of right lung Slight pains all over organs at the back of my body the lung pain is what concerns me. I read about pleurisy. Yesterday the pain was worse but still barely pain . I took ibuprofen which reduced the pain but I can still SOMETIMES feel it when I breathe in. Under my lungs kidney it is sensitive to touch and hurts a bit. I reside in the UK South Asian desceng
Why has a that stabbing with various dirty objects happened to you in the past?

It sounds like you're a bit fluey but you should definitely see your GP and explain exactly what you've explained to us!
the cuts wont cause coughing or chest pains. either u have a flu or some other dirty disease. take immunoboosting foods
tetanus can be caused by cuts etc... this tells you about it:

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/1036.aspx?CategoryID=72&

Quick Reply

Latest