The Student Room Group

blue veins visible on large breasts

as i looked in the mirror, i noticed that i had visible blue veins on my breasts. they are a size 30F. i am slightly freaking out, as i have three visible veins on each breast. im only 14, what does this mean? do i need to be worried?
No, this is normal especially with larger breasts. You don't see them in many photos because they're edited out or tanned skin makes them less visible.

If it's changed, particularly if one breast changes compared to the other, it's worth going to your GP.
Reply 2
I think this is normal and can sometimes be a sign of PMS if your period is due, usually accompanied with a bit of pain and sensitivity. If you really are worried book a visit to your GP, maybe requesting the nurse or a female GP.
Reply 3
Original post by unprinted
No, this is normal especially with larger breasts. You don't see them in many photos because they're edited out or tanned skin makes them less visible.

If it's changed, particularly if one breast changes compared to the other, it's worth going to your GP.

Original post by Sarahchuu
I think this is normal and can sometimes be a sign of PMS if your period is due, usually accompanied with a bit of pain and sensitivity. If you really are worried book a visit to your GP, maybe requesting the nurse or a female GP.

thank-you, yes i always have them - regardless on whether i am on my period or not.

Quick Reply

Latest