The Student Room Group

AQA Additional Science Part B | 17/06/16

That exam was so hard! I felt like even the mock papers were much easier than that! There first three questions were 1 markers and then a 6 marker straight after that! That's crazy! The grade boundaries better go low :| How did everyone else find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find the paper to be alright to be fair. Hit a low point on the Chemistry section when I found out that Calcium was actually a metal. Yup.
Reply 2
Original post by Evilstr99
I find the paper to be alright to be fair. Hit a low point on the Chemistry section when I found out that Calcium was actually a metal. Yup.

I wrote for the soluble salt question potassium and sodium 😂 I probably got it wrong but oh well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Halzy1234
I wrote for the soluble salt question potassium and sodium 😂 I probably got it wrong but oh well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was that the question where they give you a table and showed you the mass of the substance and the solids? I did the same, I thought the question was about thermal decomposition as a metal is broken down through heat. The Metal Oxide + Carbon Dioxide products was what made me think that way tbf.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
i found it to be much easier than the first paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending