The Student Room Group

MP Killed By Britain First Member

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EuanF
It wasn't a terror attack - if it was anything, it was an assassination.

More likely, it was just a random murder by a madman.

Yeh a madman with a known history of OCD with a long history of Neo Nazi affiliation shouting Britain first.
Reply 61
Original post by DorianGrayism
Yeh a madman with a known history of OCD with a long history of Neo Nazi affiliation shouting Britain first.

Indeed, a madman.
Original post by TSRFT8
"Wait till the details are confirmed" - Im sorry im sure a lot of you racists did not even wait for the name of the Orlando Attacker before taking your Islamophobic views to the internet, why is this different?

Because this guy is white and Right wing and they are desperate to avoid the bad press so close to Brexit election.
Reply 63
Original post by DorianGrayism
Because this guy is white and Right wing and they are desperate to avoid the bad press so close to Brexit election.

This has no bearing on the EU referendum. This assassination was not affiliated with the Leave campaign, the majority of the population, and has not altered the situation in the slightest.

It hasn't abolished the commission.
It hasn't undone the damage done to our industries.
It hasn't changed a single grievance we have with the EU.

We will not allow the remain campaign to coopt a dead woman as their martyr. We will continue fighting this referendum.
Original post by EuanF
This has no bearing on the EU referendum. This assassination was not affiliated with the Leave campaign, the majority of the population, and has not altered the situation in the slightest..

Never said it did.....Never said it was.
Original post by RobML
Because the right totally didn't exploit the death of 49 people to further anti-immigration agenda.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you don't think ISIS smuggling in jihadis is a problem?
Original post by TSRFT8
Such a tragic thing to happen especially since the MP had 2 very young children. I did not really know of her or anything she stood for but after many reports claiming she was very pro refugee and had wanted Syrian children to be looked after like every other child i would put good money that this attack was carried out by a racist white male.

Sorry if my title offends - I mean if this would have been the title had this attack been carried out by a black man or Asian man, so why are the news not using the same description.

Also im SURE the media will try and portray him as "mentally unstable" and take away from the fact that what he did was a sickening crime.

Yes your title is offensive because its inaccurate.
Shame on you for trying to make capital of what is a tragic situation.

Why is it offensive?

1. The police do not know what this mans motives were, so its pure specualtion.
2.You dont have any evidence he was a Britain First Member at this stage.

If he is mentally unstable, then that will be a fact. Nobody is taking away from the tragic event, but whether someone has mental health issues or not m a difference as to what they might be guilty of.

Why not wait and let the investigators or respinsible jounralists find out more before wading in and passing speculation off as fact.
Nope this wasn't terrorism.

He was mentally ill.
Original post by EuanF
It wasn't a terror attack - if it was anything, it was an assassination.

More likely, it was just a random murder by a madman.

So if he's White, he's a madman?

I've seen the media call Muslims terrorists for a harmless text lol, no link to religion whatsoever.

This guy is a terrorist. Full stop.

Ignorant people these days, don't want to believe anything
Original post by haj101
Nope this wasn't terrorism.

He was mentally ill.

He wasn't mentally ill, he was a TERRORIST.
She's an anti-White Marxist who wants to continue to eradicate White British people with diversity
He was a terrorist, plain and simple. Right wing idiots
Original post by KINGYusuf
He wasn't mentally ill, he was a TERRORIST.

I was being sarcastic.
Reply 73
Original post by TSRFT8
Such a tragic thing to happen especially since the MP had 2 very young children. I did not really know of her or anything she stood for but after many reports claiming she was very pro refugee and had wanted Syrian children to be looked after like every other child i would put good money that this attack was carried out by a racist white male.

Sorry if my title offends - I mean if this would have been the title had this attack been carried out by a black man or Asian man, so why are the news not using the same description.

Also im SURE the media will try and portray him as "mentally unstable" and take away from the fact that what he did was a sickening crime.

Quick blame ISIS, oh wait hes white...
Original post by haj101
I was being sarcastic.

Oh I apologise, so many people here saying he's not. Sorry bro
Original post by KINGYusuf
Oh I apologise, so many people here saying he's not. Sorry bro

It's fine :smile:
Original post by GiyasU
Quick blame ISIS, oh wait hes white...

You can tell it wasn't ISIS because only one person was killed . . . . .

TSR no longer has the quality of debates it used to
Original post by TSRFT8
MP Killed By White Racist Britain First Member

Where has it been reported that he is a Britain First member? I have seen all sorts of detailed information about his man's involvement with political groups, including from whom he chose to buy books, but have never seen a claim that he is a member of any British political group.
So are the right-wing idiots still trying to say the attacker had no political motivation or interest?

Haha
Original post by Observatory
Where has it been reported that he is a Britain First member? I have seen all sorts of detailed information about his man's involvement with political groups, including from whom he chose to buy books, but have never seen a claim that he is a member of any British political group.

GG

Quick Reply