The Student Room Group

2017 resits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I meant just the first AS part of the exam, not A2. I just worry that they only allow A2 resits in 2017 because thats what my exam officer was hinting, and it scared me because I actually have a couple AS units I wold like to re-sit to push up my UMS.

Good! But idk why I feel uncertain, maybe because my exams officer put doubts in my mind and because the chart showed 2016 which is the A2 exam. I'm just being silly.

You can resit AS. :wink:
Original post by Andy98
Argh, now you're confusing me:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They should have made it more clear imo :redface:

Like also added in exam boards and units and stuff. That would have cleared things up greatly.

I know the chart is labeled "AS and A2" but some of the information doesn't directly link. Like if the course starts in AS course starts in 2014 then 2016 is not the first sitting. Perhaps they just mean AS and A2 end in 2016 and re-sit opportunities available in 2017 but why did they put the stupid "1st sitting" in the title, that threw me off.

Sorry if I'm confusing you.
Original post by Legendary Quest
You can resit AS. :wink:

I'm calling my exam boards just to make sure on monday :redface: I sound like a crazy paranoid person but I really just want to make sure before I start revising stuff...
Reply 23
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
They should have made it more clear imo :redface:

Like also added in exam boards and units and stuff. That would have cleared things up greatly.

I know the chart is labeled "AS and A2" but some of the information doesn't directly link. Like if the course starts in AS course starts in 2014 then 2016 is not the first sitting. Perhaps they just mean AS and A2 end in 2016 and re-sit opportunities available in 2017 but why did they put the stupid "1st sitting" in the title, that threw me off.

Sorry if I'm confusing you.

I think you've got it right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest