The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway Biology

I counted my marks on the unofficial mark scheme for biology 123 and 456
123 = 63 (ish)
456 = 58 (ish) - i got 52 in my mock and that was an a*
I also got 43/48 in my controlled assessment - does anyone know what sort of grade i will get?
Reply 1
A*, it pretty much depends on how well everyone does as a whole as to what the grade boundaries are tbh.

I had my B4-6 exam today too, it went well thankfully
Original post by 1rs
A*, it pretty much depends on how well everyone does as a whole as to what the grade boundaries are tbh.

I had my B4-6 exam today too, it went well thankfully

ok cool!
oh that's good - i liked the exam but i messed up a few things like the elements in a protein and the b6 6 marker!!
Reply 3
Original post by jessdstromberg
ok cool!
oh that's good - i liked the exam but i messed up a few things like the elements in a protein and the b6 6 marker!!

Yess definitely I hated that question! The last questions of B6 about the genetic engineering were a god send. I've been averaging 59/60 in my past papers and hopefully I've done the same or even better in this paper today
Original post by 1rs
Yess definitely I hated that question! The last questions of B6 about the genetic engineering were a god send. I've been averaging 59/60 in my past papers and hopefully I've done the same or even better in this paper today

it was so bad! I'm hoping the grade boundaries are the same or lower than last years!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending