The Student Room Group

Muslim group urges members to break fast and donate blood after Orlando shootings

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by TSR Mustafa
All these posts saying , oo your letting them to bleed to death? Are you retarded there are millions of people who can give bood. Obviously if someone is dieing and you have to give blood , then it's common sense to break fast.

Looooool the "oo" bit!!! Omg I'm dead! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 best post by far Hahahaha

Oo 😂😂😂😂
It's a bit sad that Muslims would have to donate blood just to prove they're against these attacks. If I donated blood, I would do it because I wanted to, not just to show people I'm peaceful and make some sort of statement by doing so.
Islam permits to break your fast in emergencies
Many scholars have concluded that it is possible for someone to break their fast if means saving someone from death, eg muslims who work as life guards, firemen..etc who may need to break their fasts to save someone from certain death.

When it comes to giving blood, we can follow the above ruling, but we can go further. There is a strong opinion Islamically that the process of letting out blood (eg giving blood) in itself doesn't break your fast. It is your state and ability/inability to continue in your fast. If you give blood to save someone's life and feel strong enough to continue then you may. If you are weak and and cannot continue then you break your fast and make it up on another day.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan you ****ing kids
Reply 44
Original post by h333
Agree, seems like it.They should wait until have broken their fast, if they really want to donate blood. Unless one needs it urgently there and then.

Exactamente :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Mrs.Grey
Ahmaddiyas are not Muslims so they can go sod themselves. Like you believe in a guy called Ahmed not Muhammed so how are you Muslim? You aren't. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

And Muslims wonder why they get so much flak on here. There's a Hadith indicating that Ahmaddiyas are Muslims. And they celebrate Ramadan and Eid.

Have you read up on Ahmadis or are you just going by the majority of Muslims view?
(edited 7 years ago)
Ahmaddiyas are not Muslims so they can go sod themselves. Like you believe in a guy called Ahmed not Muhammed so how are you Muslim? You aren't. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

How you have the audacity to make such a claim to beyond me.

It is humorous when I see such muslims condemn virtually every other sect of Islam, but when discussing other muslim "examples of the past", they always say : "Oh, we can't judge them, we leave judgment to God"...

The very same muslims who call almost all other sects " non muslims" are the ones ironically committing various sins, not to mention often the greater ones.

Only God can judge, for only He is Master of the Day of Judgment.
Good on the Ahmadis! Bless them.
Reply 48
Original post by Lord Samosa
It's a bit sad that Muslims would have to donate blood just to prove they're against these attacks. If I donated blood, I would do it because I wanted to, not just to show people I'm peaceful and make some sort of statement by doing so.

Eyyyyy Samosa is in the building! True ^
Original post by Lord Samosa

Nobody is forcing anyone to give blood. It was a polite suggestion if you felt that way inclined.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Each to their own. At the end of the day a Muslim shouldn't be judging the way another Muslim worships Allah.

Different sects does mean there are different forms of worshiping.
Original post by popo111

It is humorous when I see such muslims condemn virtually every other sect of Islam, but when discussing other muslim "examples of the past", they always say : "Oh, we can't judge them, we leave judgment to God"...

The very same muslims who call almost all other sects " non muslims" are the ones ironically committing various sins, not to mention often the greater ones.

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."Found in: Prayers (Salat)

Ahmadis do all the things that are said in that Hadith. So hate to break it to all the ignorant idiots on here but they are Muslims.

Here's the Quran verse btw

@Mrs.Grey
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
And Muslims wonder why they get so much flak on here. There's a Quran verse indicating that Ahmaddiyas are Muslims. And they celebrate Ramadan and Eid.

Have you read up on Ahmadis or are you just going by the majority of Muslims view?

Anyone can celebrate Ramadan or Eid tbh. I have read up on them, they believe that the Messiah was Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, they also believe that he was the last prophet which is wrong.
Anyone can celebrate Ramadan or Eid tbh. I have read up on them, they believe that the Messiah was Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, they also believe that he was the last prophet which is wrong.

Not trying to be rude or anything but who on Earth are you to decide they aren't real Muslims? Ahmadis are the most peaceful sect of Islam and is arguably pretty much the only sect compatible with the West and yet they get called traitors to their religion.
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."Found in: Prayers (Salat)

Ahmadis do all the things that are said in that Hadith. So hate to break it to all the ignorant idiots on here but they are Muslims.

Here's the Quran verse btw

@Mrs.Grey

It's often those who just blindly follow what "scholars" say, who say such drivel.

Also, note Sahih Bukhari is of only use to the Sunni sect.

Alas, the unfortunate time comes when a non muslim educates a muslim on Islam, or shall I say, the Sunni version.
Original post by popo111

Ok, I don't understand how Ahmaddiyas are Muslims in the first place but I guess it's just my opinion then. Not saying I don't sin because I've sinned more than I can count but specifically this "sect" of Islam isn't Muslim. I have never said to anyone that any other sect of Islam was wrong or not Muslim but I don't see how this one is?
And Muslims wonder why they get so much flak on here. There's a Quran verse indicating that Ahmaddiyas are Muslims. And they celebrate Ramadan and Eid.

Please do go ahead and quote this Quranic verse which you have indicated towards.
Original post by popo111
It's often those who just blindly follow what "scholars" say, who say such drivel.

Also, note Sahih Bukhari is of only use to the Sunni sect.

Alas, the unfortunate time comes when a non muslim educates a muslim on Islam, or shall I say, the Sunni version.

Funny how some members of the ISOC openly choose the word of scholars (who can easily make mistakes) over the "word of God".

Quite literally showing a Hadith in their face and they say its wrong. Tut tut.

Ahmadis are honestly some of the loveliest people I've ever met tbh. I just find it sad how they're not even allowed to go to Saudi Arabia because they aren't considered real Muslims.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Uzair142
Please do go ahead and quote this Quranic verse which you have indicated towards.

I just did dude. But I shall do it again

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by nucdev
Of course it's good, but I'm sure that there will be many Muslims who object to Ahmaddiyas being labelled as Muslims in the OP/article. That was my point.

And it's been proved already. See below:

The vast majority do. Every legimate I've come across does.

Why are non-Muslims like you always so obsessed with this. Qadianis aren't Muslim because of their beliefs. If they want to become Muslim then they should give up their false beliefs and turn to Islam. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending