The Student Room Group

Article: How to stay motivated when your exams are nearly over

The end is in sight.... How do you keep up revision when you feel like you've been doing it forever?

Read our tips here

How do you keep up motivation after all this time? Have you got a treat planned for after exams or is the thought of getting your dream grades all the motivation you need?

Scroll to see replies

none of the motivational things work for me :redface: we have already started our A2
my treat is to spend time on TSR :awesome:
Reply 2
I have just one more exam to go, I want to celebrate but I have to study for that ONE final exam :biggrin:
That really didn't help. Just said "keep going".
Reply 4
"Most exams are behind you and there's just one or two to go." I wish. I have 6.
Reply 5
Original post by smartsy
"Most exams are behind you and there's just one or two to go." I wish. I have 6.

Ah, I thought I still had more left than everyone, I have 4, but 6 (no wonder your on this page lmao), hope ur motivated enough, feel bad
Reply 6
Original post by smartsy

6!!?

I have just one. But that's C3. Best till last
Reply 7
Original post by SGHD26716
6!!?

OH good luck! Had C3 a couple days ago (AQA) and it was a paper from hell. Hope yours is better.
Reply 8
Original post by Rakstar
Ah, I thought I still had more left than everyone, I have 4, but 6 (no wonder your on this page lmao), hope ur motivated enough, feel bad

Losing motivation every day tbh :frown: and my hardest exams are the ones remaining, making it worse
Reply 9
Original post by smartsy
Losing motivation every day tbh :frown: and my hardest exams are the ones remaining, making it worse

Haha, tell me about hard exams, I have further maths GCSE to deal with as well as other exams,:cry2::cry2::cry2:
Original post by Rakstar
Haha, tell me about hard exams, I have further maths GCSE to deal with as well as other exams,:cry2::cry2::cry2:

Further maths is certainly a difficult one. Best of luck to you. I have two further maths exams left too - slowly dying :frown:
Original post by smartsy
Further maths is certainly a difficult one. Best of luck to you. I have two further maths exams left too - slowly dying :frown:

Cheers, you too but seriously where is the will to live?
Yes, further maths is horrible, I have also got product design left (3 to go!)
Original post by smartsy

I have 6 as well. Nice to know I am not alone in this torment. Best of luck to you in your last 6 exams. Keep going :wink:
Original post by Tiva4Eva
I have 6 as well. Nice to know I am not alone in this torment. Best of luck to you in your last 6 exams. Keep going :wink:

Same to you! Let's do this.
7 more, so I guess this doesn't apply :frown:
Reply 16
Original post by smartsy

You are not the only one also have 6 left. My friend finished yesterday :frown:. I guess that's what I get for doing maths and sciences.
Original post by CSLady
You are not the only one also have 6 left. My friend finished yesterday :frown:. I guess that's what I get for doing maths and sciences.

Same. They really drag out maths and science, don't they?
Original post by SGHD26716
6!!?

Me too :frown: 6/9 left *cries*
Original post by smartsy
Same. They really drag out maths and science, don't they?

everyone finished last week and here i am for another week of dreadful school :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending