The Student Room Group

What is something that you will never ever reveal to your parents?

^^^?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That I'm bisexual

Spoiler

my crush :getmecoat:
and this

Spoiler

Original post by fatima1998
my crush :getmecoat:

Lol same. Imagine the reaction on my parents face when I tell them I like some boys :zomg:
My hopes and dreams
Reply 5
Not saying it on here they may have a secret tsr account :s-smilie:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Lol same. Imagine the reaction on my parents face when I tell them I like some boys :zomg:

:rofl: homosexual :teehee:
depends if your parents are conservatives towards this :unsure:
like girls
SH
Anxiety stuffs
That i have a sort of internet presence kind of in a way
Nightmares that i have
The rest of my double life :h:
That my incurable addiction to TSR is the reason why I'll end up failing my GCSEs.
I'm part of a crazy fandom that I love and hate at the same time, but they are there for me when no one else is.
I go on websites like TSR in my spare time (I don't actually revise 24/7)
That I've lied to them hundreds of times about pointless, meaningless things.
That I care about things that they brush away.
So many things...
When they left me home alone I refused to eat the aloo gobi they made me and ordered pizza instead :ninjagirl:

Spoiler

my special tattoo
Original post by Anonymous
like girls
SH
Anxiety stuffs
That i have a sort of internet presence kind of in a way
Nightmares that i have
The rest of my double life :h:
This sounds interesting :holmes:

The only things I wouldn't tell my parents are the things I wouldn't tell anyone else either. So you guys can whistle :flute:
That I am a non-beliver.
I think she will faint :redface:
Original post by Tootles
This sounds interesting :holmes:

The only things I wouldn't tell my parents are the things I wouldn't tell anyone else either. So you guys can whistle :flute:

interesting? :redface: more like stressful lol :redface: i think part of my issues with being on edge all the time is im scared of things being found out so im constantly paranoid and on guard :redface:

Now yours sounds interesting and intriguing :tongue:
not much I don't care if my parents know what I do or that I like boys despite being muslim I know alot of muslim parents seem to be a bit iffy on that kind of stuff and I don't think my siblings would ever directly admit to it.
if they ask I'll say
it's natural attraction idc lol , it's not like im acting on it

only thing I wouldn't say is that I've gotten really wet over guys... I mean you just don't.
That I am somewhat of an alcoholic, get drunk and pass out in the city streets when my parents think I'm sleeping
Original post by loveleest
That I am a non-beliver.
I think she will faint :redface:

lol same tbh its hard for parents (particularly africans/asians etc) to accept that their way of life is not for you, especially when the subject is something that has been ingrained in their heads from their own upbringing.
At my big age I'm still forced to attend church/bible studies on sunday though... sigh
probably that I'm bisexual - I'm a Christian so I don't think I'd date a girl anyway (haters back off, I just think that heterosexuality was God's plan, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs so please respect mine. Although I personally wouldn't engage in a homosexual relationship, I absolutely abhor hate/hate crimes and it breaks my heart that so many religious people have lost sight of what it means to love people unconditionally regardless of their life choices).

I really have no idea how they'd react. It's actually very very weird being in the closet.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest