The Student Room Group

what will you miss?

now that everything's pretty much over (school, subjects, exams) what will you miss that you thought you never would?
i used to absolutely detest PE but now i think i'll miss it.
my friends :redface: still miss them
i also hated PE but now realising it was fun and a great time to hang around with your friends :yep:

Spoiler

Reply 2
friends, some teachers, messing around

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you are pretty much carefree and everything is fairly stable and life doesn't seem to have that many problems. (for most people, anyway).
Reply 4
I never thought I'd miss science lessons but I do :frown: I'm going to miss breaks and lunches at school too, they were always funny :redface:
Original post by SeanFM
When you are pretty much carefree and everything is fairly stable and life doesn't seem to have that many problems. (for most people, anyway).

exactly, my life used to be in so much order and system lol, now i have ten weeks to ruin all that by sleeping and eating bad food lel
Original post by luciie
I never thought I'd miss science lessons but I do :frown: I'm going to miss breaks and lunches at school too, they were always funny :redface:

same, i really hated the science room smells and practicals but it was fun to mess around in practicals with friends :smile: :'(
Original post by fatima1998
my friends :redface: still miss them
i also hated PE but now realising it was fun and a great time to hang around with your friends :yep:

Spoiler

lol i actually enjoyed netball, that's on thing of pe i'll miss. also the fact no one's forcing me to exercise so i won't do it myself
Reply 8
Being able to procrastinate without much repercussions (still do it though)

Quick Reply

Latest