The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by C0balt
when's your physics?

Oh yeh that is monday. Need to do some past papers lol.
I will miss my offer. 100%. Maybe not step but a levek will get missed for sure.
Original post by Serine Soul
Just thinking about STEP and any naths module with an 'M' in front makes me feel funny.
Good luck man

:five:
I thought it was such an accomplishment that I finished the paper until I realised I did most of it wrong :lol:

The only upside to M's and step is that they are very reqarding and quite interesting!
Hi new to this thread. Did anyone finish that D1 paper as it was bloody long???? Had like 10 minutes to go and hadn't even started the last two question. Don't think I will get an A :angry:
Original post by physicsmaths
Oh yeh that is monday. Need to do some past papers lol.
I will miss my offer. 100%. Maybe not step but a levek will get missed for sure.

oh so same day as AQA then
haha you'll be fine, your name is physicsmaths after all :tongue: you've got STEP anyway :wink:
Original post by C0balt
oh so same day as AQA then
haha you'll be fine, your name is physicsmaths after all :tongue: you've got STEP anyway :wink:

Lol.
I think I just missed the S. Not bothered tbh. I know it was just due to exam conditions I have just missed it since my fulls were solid I think. Aslong as i don't get a 3 in step III.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol.
I think I just missed the S. Not bothered tbh. I know it was just due to exam conditions I have just missed it since my fulls were solid I think. Aslong as i don't get a 3 in step III.

Posted from TSR Mobile

good luck for III, when's that one?
Original post by C0balt
good luck for III, when's that one?

Erm thursday I think.
Less exam pressure in III tbh lower boundaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm thursday I think.
Less exam pressure in III tbh lower boundaries.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha you know you're ready when you don't have to stress about the exam date :ahee:
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
So harsh! I skipped the scheduling bit to gain some marks in linear programming so I think I've lost quite a few marks but I only need to get 80 in D1 thankfully...
M2 was a decent exam, but doing it straight after D1 the first question was a bit of a nightmare. Got into the swing of things eventually :smile:

exactly how i felt- i was like "wait where are all the numbers?" :frown: then i got my M2 brain on
Original post by C0balt
hahaha you know you're ready when you don't have to stress about the exam date :ahee:

Lol naa, im just dumb and can't remember stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had a celebratory nap

Substitute 'n' with 'f' and that is what I had after my STEP II exam. :perv:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Insight314

Posted from TSR Mobile

same
I've had a celebratory nap

Me after STEP II, except replace "celebratory" with "wishing I was very heavily dead".

Posted from TSR Mobile

:erm:
Original post by Zacken
Me after STEP II, except replace "celebratory" with "wishing I was very heavily dead".

Hey don't worry, I'm sure it'll be okay!
Original post by josephinemar25
Hi new to this thread. Did anyone finish that D1 paper as it was bloody long???? Had like 10 minutes to go and hadn't even started the last two question. Don't think I will get an A :angry:

I didn't finish :smile: Reckon I have lost about 15 marks overall. A long time ago (2002) a D1 paper had both a Gantt chart and a scheduling diagram and the A grade was at 46. Here's to hoping.
Original post by stump-y
I didn't finish :smile: Reckon I have lost about 15 marks overall. A long time ago (2002) a D1 paper had both a Gantt chart and a scheduling diagram and the A grade was at 46. Here's to hoping.

Ha ha yeah hopefully fingers and toes crossed. Can't wait for exams to be over :smile:
I am so exhausted. Two weeks left. I've got this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am so exhausted. Two weeks left. I've got this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We've all got this!

(voice in head: "unless you screwed up that one 15-mark question..." )
(edited 7 years ago)
How did physics go? @physicsmaths and whoever else did OCR.
Was OK for me, given that I didn't do any revision.

Latest

Trending

Trending