The Student Room Group

What's one thing that your sex knows that the other doesn't?

So I'm a guy and I'd say one thing guys knows that girls don't is urinal etiquette :yes:

What other things does your sex know that the other doesn't?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bros R Us
So I'm a guy and I'd say one thing guys knows that girls don't is urinal etiquette :yes:

What other things does your sex know that the other doesn't?

The joys and pleasures of the monthly cycle. And the art of planning strategic trips to the toilet when you're out in public to avoid related disasters. :colondollar:
The pain of childbirth
Reply 3
Men fake orgasms too
The offside rule.
Original post by AnnieGakusei
The joys and pleasures of the monthly cycle. And the art of planning strategic trips to the toilet when you're out in public to avoid related disasters. :colondollar:

^^this
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The offside rule.

I know the offside rule.

How it feels to fanny fart.
the sting of Old Spice...
Reply 8
Are you female?
Original post by RomNoob
Men fake orgasms too

The white stuff that cam from the tip of your D determined that, that was a lie
Original post by fartinugget
The white stuff that cam from the tip of your D determined that, that was a lie

Uhh you do know guys can orgasm without *** right?...
Original post by RomNoob
Uhh you do know guys can orgasm without *** right?...

Very rare but yes it can happen :smile:
I've worked in a cinema before. You're just going to have to take my word for it when I say female bathrooms are much worse. I 100% expected it to be the other way around. Guys toilets don't have period blood on the toilet seats and the smell of used tampons in the bins. Plus girls don't like to sit on the toilet seat when they pee so they sort of crouch which results in pee going everywhere. Guys toilets are fine in comparison. I wouldn't call male toilets good either though. It still a toilet after all
That men genuinely do go through a hell of a lot of emotional **** also and we don't just have it all perfect in our lives.
Reply 14
What a period feels like.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by lucabrasi98
I've worked in a cinema before. You're just going to have to take my word for it when I say female bathrooms are much worse. I 100% expected it to be the other way around. Guys toilets don't have period blood on the toilet seats and the smell of used tampons in the bins. Plus girls don't like to sit on the toilet seat when they pee so they sort of crouch which results in pee going everywhere. Guys toilets are fine in comparison. I wouldn't call male toilets good either though. It still a toilet after all

Well we do bleed blood lmao, it's not our fault that the cleaners don't empty the bins more frequently. Where the **** we supposed to put that **** lol, up our ass?
Reply 16
Original post by Inexorably
That men genuinely do go through a hell of a lot of emotional **** also and we don't just have it all perfect in our lives.

Uh bit obvious no? Lmao no one said you have it perfect.
Original post by fartinugget
Very rare but yes it can happen :smile:

Not that rare just depends how often you do it in a amount of time.
Original post by shuu00
Well we do bleed blood lmao, it's not our fault that the cleaners don't empty the bins more frequently. Where the **** we supposed to put that **** lol, up our ass?

Of course you do. I was just explaining why female bathrooms are worse than male ones (In my experience). I feel like if guys could somehow how periods too then they'd have worse bathrooms than girls though. Also if guys didn't have dicks. The ability to aim your pee from a distance comes in handy when you don't want to touch the disgusting toilet seats with your bare skin
What it feels like to go to an all girls school?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest