The Student Room Group

Does Europe ever learn?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BioStudentx
God you're stupid. I'm literally going to have to break this down for you.
1) Yes we are talking about Muslims in Europe - but where do you think Muslims come from? The sky? No. They come from the middle east.

I thought muzzies weren't a race.:rolleyes:
Ps you can't have a muzzie from other regions?!
Original post by Al-farhan

I'm not going to bother arguing with deluded people. It's already been proven statistically that religion is a by-product of indoctrination and whichever religion you are is based on which country/household you are born in...
Original post by BioStudentx
I'm not going to bother arguing with deluded people. It's already been proven statistically that religion is a by-product of indoctrination and whichever religion you are is based on which country/household you are born in...

okely dokely enlightened one.
Original post by Themini
You know there is a real world outside TSR? If we all made judgements based on an internet forum I think we'd come to the conclusion that all British people or majority are racists, fascists and islamophobes given the outrageously vile number islamophobic segments that are posted everyday.

This is what I mean, complete ignorance. You see a bunch of fascist types on TSR and think all of them are like that.

I'm pretty sure I remember saying...

Original post by XcitingStuart
Yes, so many Muslims are good, but there clearly is a problem in Islam, with the tendencies brought forth. Don't trivialise that.

And stop acting like it's just a phenomenon on the Internet; it's not.
Reply 24
Original post by Al-farhan

Lol don't push it mate. He'll call you stupid. I'm surprised someone with a user name like bio student can come up with so much Sh**t. We are truly doomed. He looks at Saudi and Yemen and thinks that's what the majority of the Muslim world is like. He's just going to ignore Indonesia, Malaysia and Bangladesh because those countries don't represent his narrative of extremism.

Saudi represents Muslims as much Katie Hopkins represents me or the general British public.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending