The Student Room Group

Wtf should I do

Basically this boy I have feelings for has started to see me but we aren't wifi jak yet
He has decided to talk to his ex again
What should I do
Stay and for a relationship or leave it?
Reply 1
Leave it!
Reply 2
Why do you wanna stay with him?
Reply 3
Because I have liked him for a long time and pus he has told me that he likes me but k just don't understand why he would say that and the. Go and speak to his ex
Reply 4
If I was to speak to my ex in this situation he would go beserk
It's hard but you have to put your foot down and do what's best for you, cut him off.
why dont you talk to him and clear all the confusions you have :yep:
Could we start crowdfunding to stop the *****y threads?
Reply 8
I have spoken to him but he said that he is unsure and isn't ready to start a relationship 😔
Reply 9
I think you should cut him off. Otherwise, he will treat you for a mug and walk all over you. If you are lenient in a situation like this than he may end up taking advantage.
Reply 10
I understand were you are complete no from but I just feel that he is the right one for me but I hate the fact that I will need to cut him off.
Original post by ?Hannah
I think you should cut him off. Otherwise, he will treat you for a mug and walk all over you. If you are lenient in a situation like this than he may end up taking advantage.
Original post by Queenz123
I understand were you are complete no from but I just feel that he is the right one for me but I hate the fact that I will need to cut him off.

Okay, if you really do believe that he is right for you - I would recommend talking to him and saying that if he wants to be with you than talking to his ex is unacceptable in your eyes. Don't be quite as harsh as that, but just outline how it upsets you. If he doesn't budge on the subject then he does not deserve you.
Reply 12
Original post by ?Hannah
Okay, if you really do believe that he is right for you - I would recommend talking to him and saying that if he wants to be with you than talking to his ex is unacceptable in your eyes. Don't be quite as harsh as thait, but just outline how it upsets you. If he doesn't budge on the subject then he does not deserve you.

I'll definetly take up your advice lets just hope he listen plus me and his ex are okay we talk but she does know that we are getting close so maybe she trying to win him back
Speak in what sense?
Just give him the choicce. If he wants to continue as is and date you both then dump him. Just tell him its too much hassle and if he wanted to be with you he would show it.
Reply 14
Guys I have just had a full argument with me
He claimed that he was unsure if he wanted to get back with his ex
So I just explained about how he led me on and I don't want to speak to him anymore

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending