The Student Room Group

EPQ Help

Hi guys,
I'm trying really hard to think of a topic for my EPQ, and I'm just finding it difficult to pick a question to do. I love Ancient History and Germanic History, but I can't seem to come up with a question. I can't do anything that I've done already, so I can't do Nazi Germany or why the first World War broke out, which is annoying. I also can't do Stuart Britain.
I was wondering if you guys could help me out.
Thanks,
Gabriel
What A levels are you doing?
Original post by Luke Collinson
What A levels are you doing?

History, Maths and Chemistry.
how about something on the unification of germany?
Original post by GabrielSkylar
History, Maths and Chemistry.

What about research on the Percentage Difference of New Medical Chemicals during the Nazi period? xD
Original post by happyrubbit
how about something on the unification of germany?

I would love to do a project on the German unification. It's just I can't seem to come up with a question.
Original post by GabrielSkylar
I would love to do a project on the German unification. It's just I can't seem to come up with a question.

How about discussing why prussia was the state to lead the unification, what factors set it up politically and economically to have this position compared to the other german states?
Alternatively perhaps something about the impact of the Holy Roman Empire on the german mindset. I'm not a historian so it might be good to ask a teacher who is knowledgeable in this stuff.

If you want to include some chemistry perhaps you could do something on the history of chemical warfare?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest