The Student Room Group

how to tell if a guy is messing with you or actually likes you?

what it says above! How do you know if they are playing with you or they do genuinely like you?
When he makes you a priority and values your opinion online and irl.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
what it says above! How do you know if they are playing with you or they do genuinely like you?

It's pretty obvious he will tell you.
Reply 3
You use intuition and common sense.
Ask
If he's over the top with compliments and gentlemanly behaviour then unfortunately, it's probably too good to be true. Trust me, I've fallen for that too many times -_-
Reply 6
When he drugs you and puts you in a van he likes you. Is this what you mean by messing??
as a guy the only thing that comes to mind is how much emphasis they put on showing that they actually care, it might be hard to see, you may never be able to tell due to how much a player may also try. But i have notices guys that are great sweet talkers seem to be playing about, seems they get more practice?
Hit them really hard. If they forgive you then they're probably not messing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
he will show you
Original post by Goaded
he will show you

yes but how?? this is what i am confused about! eye contact-but what type?
behaviour around people??
Reply 11
yes but how?? this is what i am confused about! eye contact-but what type?
behaviour around people??

he will just show you, you'll know, he'll make effort.

every guy shows it differently, but if you're a priority, you'll know it

personally i think if u have been talkin for a bit of time he possibly is playin but if its a long time id say 2-3 months then he mustve caught some feelings for u, but his intentions cud not be to catch feelings and stuff/to jus play if ygm? so its hard to notice if he is good at it, other than that he shud slip up

Quick Reply

Latest