The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by titfortat
What an accurate guess! Indeed I am :biggrin: What made you guess South Asian?

:lol: a lucky guess.. they can be super attractive though :noway: it's crazy. But I guess, so can any other race :K:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Very happy. :woo:

Woooooo!!!! :woo:
I know its late but im so happy to hear this!
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: a lucky guess.. they can be super attractive though :noway: it's crazy. But I guess, so can any other race :K:

I can only wish to be attractive :redface:
Original post by Blondie987
Annoyed at myself, twice this week I've accidentally bought things not suitable for vegans, why why why am I so stupid??

Youre not stupid!!!!
Everyone does these things!
In no way are you stupid!
Original post by SeanFM
:sexface:

no no XD I am tubby now :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Youre not stupid!!!!
Everyone does these things!
In no way are you stupid!

Ty! It's just of those weeks haha
I can only wish to be attractive :redface:

:dontknow: whether that is true or not.. you are often not the best judge of how attractive you are :dontknow:
Original post by Proxenus

The pictures on your about me....

Wow :colondollar: :colondollar: :colondollar:

That is not tubby :hand:
Original post by SeanFM
:dontknow: whether that is true or not.. you are often not the best judge of how attractive you are :dontknow:

That is very true. Not everyone is very confident with how they look - and I admit to be one of them haha
Original post by cookie123456789
I FEEL BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!!! WOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! :bl::groovy::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::groovy::groovy::groovy::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

God :rofl:
Original post by SeanFM
That is not tubby :hand:

oh no that was taken in 2014. The dadbod is the way forward!!
Original post by Blondie987
Ty! It's just of those weeks haha

Np!
Haha i suppose it is! Youll be fine from now on! :biggrin:
oh no that was taken in 2014. The dadbod is the way forward!!

It must be inevitable. :holmes:
That is very true. Not everyone is very confident with how they look - and I admit to be one of them haha

You remind me of someone else on here :tongue: they're slowly getting rid of that doubt, I think, and rightly so :tongue: it'll all be okay, and if it doesn't work out you can always get a pet and eat ice cream and all is well.
Original post by ravioliyears
x

Ive been a 10 gemmer for weeks :u: nah for real I dont know when or why :lol:

Race you to 11? :biggrin:

Ps: dont know why Im wastin so much time, chem next monday and bio next friday, just spent 30 mins editing my about me, inspired by your profile :tongue:
Original post by Eternalflames
It's just one exam when you think about it. I'm sure you have done as well as you'd hoped :hugs:

Original post by TheOtherSide.
Please don't say that! :cry2:

You can't be 100% sure that you did mess up, and even if you might have lost a few more marks than you wanted in P2 and P3, you've still got P1 and coursework to bring you up.

You will be fine. :hugs:

You guys are so lovely. :hugs: Well, what's done is done, and there is no point in crying over it now. :redface:
Original post by RobML
Your instinct can't be that good if you truly think I'm so amazing... :colonhash:

I have never called you 'amazing'... :innocent:
My crush is on tv :biggrin:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
You guys are so lovely. :hugs: Well, what's done is done, and there is no point in crying over it now. :redface:

:jumphug:

Hope revision for History goes well. :woo:

Latest