The Student Room Group

When was the last time u had a fight?

^^^
It could have been with ur parents,siblings,friends?
Mine is pratically everyday,mostly with my parents....sad times... and the most serious fights.
If I fight with my mum she will say:
How can u speak back to ur own mother?
I carried u for 9 months and changed ur nappies.

My dad:
*silence*after 3 minutes....
I never knew u would grow up to talk back like this.Even ur cousins don't do that.
*silence*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by 34908seikj
holy ****, can you stop **** posting questions.

Don't be mean :frown:
You're like another newbie me :biggrin: Everyone can agree lmao.

I have an argument everyday which is a fact.
Had loads at highschool. With blood, them begging for mercy and ending up in the sick room. Nothing since then, I was intelligent about it, you do that after high school and it's criminal charges.
Reply 4
Original post by 34908seikj
holy ****, can you stop **** posting questions.

Heil! Do what he likes mate. Don't like it jog on.
Reply 5
Original post by tamil fever
^^^
Mine is pratically everyday,mostly with my parents....sad times... and the most serious fights.

My dad:
I never knew u would grow up to talk back like this.Even ur cousins don't do that.
*silence*

I hate arguments man, it happens everyday for me and it stresses me out quite a bit so I get it. Why do you get into arguments with your parents?
Reply 6
^^^

My dad:
*silence*

Easy on the threads bro!
Everyday

Spoiler

Physical fights? Never, I'm not that kind of person. Verbal fights? Quite often back in the day but since then, verbal arguments have become quite rare amongst my parents and my peers.
That's a disagreement, not a fight. Fighting involves trying to physically injure another person.
I actually don't remember. I don't get into many arguments.
I used to get into arguments like all the time when I was at secondary school :lol: Mainly because my year group was annoying af.:colonhash:

Now that I am in sixth form, I actually haven't been into much arguments, probably only one or 2 and it was barely anything tbh. Never been in phyiscal fight though, wayy to classy for all of that
few minutes ago with @Alexion

Spoiler

Physical? Years ago. Verbally a year ago with my mothers sister in law.

Posted from TSR Mobile
With my parents and family- pretty much all the time.

I tend to get on quite well with my friends though luckily. But we do have the occasional disagreement but I wouldn't call those fights, we just have very different opinions on some things.
^^^

My dad:
*silence*

Last night with my emotions, fighting back that shiz takes a lot lol
Original post by IanDangerously
That's a disagreement, not a fight. Fighting involves trying to physically injure another person.

Agreed.

Been years since I had a 'fight'. Was playing football on a school pitch (hop over the gate to get in) and these rocks start rolling past us. One hits my mate and we see these kids on the roof throwing rocks at us. If they hit somebody's head I'd imagine you could even kill them as they were pretty big.

Ran round the other side where you can get onto the roof as that's the only way to get back down, caught one of them and filled him in :cool:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
You're like another newbie me :biggrin: Everyone can agree lmao.

I have an argument everyday which is a fact.

You need some counselling then.

I haven't had an argument in years.

Spoiler

I argue with people on here quite a bit.

This may or may not be my fault.
I've never had a fight...

Quick Reply

Latest