The Student Room Group

I am not sure if he likes me or is he using me?

I dated my boyfriend for nearly 3 weeks and we had sex on the second week of dating. He did say he really likes me, spending time with me is one of his moments, cares about me alot and wants to protect me. Our relationship is not really romantic like others it's more like being friendly so we barely say I love you or I like you to one another. He does try to see me often and sometimes randomly visit me. We went on a small day trip, had few dates and clubbing with his friends. The only reason why I thought he is using me was because he said he never date any girl longer than a month and we often joke about sexual stuffs. Also sometimes he would read my text and not say anything but he doesn't go online often at all. Basically I am falling in love with him and just scared that he might randomly dump me and I do want us to last longer than a month.
Dunno, bu his own admission he doesnt last longer than a month and he doesnt seem that invested in you. Its the risk you take, but dont be surprosed if it ends.
Adk him if he loves you
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
Dunno, bu his own admission he doesnt last longer than a month and he doesnt seem that invested in you. Its the risk you take, but dont be surprosed if it ends.

He said mainly because of distant...not sure too
Reply 4
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Adk him if he loves you

Will that sound clingly? We kind of only dated for nearly 3 weeks :O
Original post by Hdavidson99
He said mainly because of distant...not sure too

You need to be a realist. its all very well you falling for him, but his behaviour isnt consistent with the sort of bf you want him to be. Thats your choice. Talk to him and if it isnt what you wnat then consider either accpeting it or leaving.
Why say I love you after three weeks?

You want a relationship, he wants a fling. Either compromise or sack it off.
Reply 7
Original post by Diego Costa
Why say I love you after three weeks?

You want a relationship, he wants a fling. Either compromise or sack it off.

How do I ask him without sounding clingy?
How do I ask him without sounding clingy?

Subtle things really. Changing FB relationship status, invites out just the two of you etc
(edited 7 years ago)
If you find out he is using you, have sex with him and then make allegations for rape against him and ruin his life. Maybe his parents will commit suicide because they think he's a rapist. Unless of course he isn't a ciswhite
Original post by Diego Costa
Subtle things really. Changing FB relationship status, invites out just the two of you etc

Well we always go out together like a trip to another town, lunch, dinner, beach and bowling. If I ask him to change relationship status doesnt it sound so pushy then? Thank you for your advices .
Well we always go out together like a trip to another town, lunch, dinner, beach and bowling. If I ask him to change relationship status doesnt it sound so pushy then? Thank you for your advices .

You want something and he doesn't. You're going to have to push him a little to get what you want, otherwise you'll just remain a fling.
Hi,

I'm practically an expert on this kind of thing.

He had sex with you within 2 weeks. For an attachment or "love" to form, it takes much longer to happen.

If you are in your teens he is most likely using you for his sexual desires unfortunately.

I can't be certain though as I haven't seen how he talks to you and what he says.

But I am 89-90% sure this will end within a year or two.
A real girlfriend is kind of protective too, so if you think it sounds pushy do it.

A guy that shows off his girlfriend tells the world it's real and he really loves her - he;s not hiding here.

If he's hiding her, he can do whatever with her and dump her because no-one knows what happened.
Will that sound clingly? We kind of only dated for nearly 3 weeks :O

AND HAVING SEX IS NOT CLINGY? LMAO:laugh:
I don't know about you, but this is a red flag because he does not sound like a long-term partner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Results
Hi,

I'm practically an expert on this kind of thing.

He had sex with you within 2 weeks. For an attachment or "love" to form, it takes much longer to happen.

If you are in your teens he is most likely using you for his sexual desires unfortunately.

I can't be certain though as I haven't seen how he talks to you and what he says.

But I am 89-90% sure this will end within a year or two.

Hi thank you very much for your respond. He did introduces me to his friends last week while we go clubbing together. Also last night he suddenly took me to his home and introduces me to his parents. Seems like his parents knows about name. He said to me randomly that he really likes me and cares about me. Also talk about plans on August. He said he is falling in love half way for me but not fallen yet.It was clear that I fell for him but I didnt say anything and just said yeah i like you.
Original post by Results
A real girlfriend is kind of protective too, so if you think it sounds pushy do it.

A guy that shows off his girlfriend tells the world it's real and he really loves her - he;s not hiding here.

If he's hiding her, he can do whatever with her and dump her because no-one knows what happened.

He doesnt look like a social media person at all like rarely go online of facebook and hardly post anything. We do have pictures of our trips together and he commented on it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending