The Student Room Group

How sexist are you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I got a slightly above male average of hostile sexism (2.33) but I didn't seem to be agreeing to any of the hostile sexist things, I guess it's because I barely committed to anything and put "disagree slightly" all the time..and maybe because I slightly agreed with "feminists are making unreasonable demands of men" lol
1.5 on benevolent sexism..
Original post by ivybridge
No - I'm saying people can drink what they want. I do not encourage eitherway. And your comments are only gender-based. It has nothing to do with alcohol being good or bad in itself so please don't try and wrap it up in that.

That's not true at all. I only drink spirits and cider - I am certainly far from being an alcoholic. How absurd.

That is not what sexism is. Also, telling them what they can and can't do is robbing them of a fundamental human right.

And how often ddo you drink such drinks?
Drinking alcohol is not fundamental, as you can live a happy life without consuming alcohol
Original post by Blue_Mason
And how often ddo you drink such drinks?
Drinking alcohol is not fundamental, as you can live a happy life without consuming alcohol

Not very often at all - not even every two months.

Correct, point?
Cocktails,wine and other light drinks

Drinking wine when clubbing..? Carrying around wine glasses on the D floor?

And..what cocktails do you think women drink that dont contain vodka/gin/tequila ie strong spirits
Not very often at all - not even every two months.

Correct, point?

Well I have made a good point
Original post by hezzlington
Drinking wine when clubbing..? Carrying around wine glasses on the D floor?

And..what cocktails do you think women drink that dont contain vodka/gin/tequila ie strong spirits

Yes, and why not?
But it os mixed and diluted, but I am not an expert on alcohol.
Well I have made a good point

... that has no relevance to what I said? Lol.
I kept waiting for a statement to show up that I didn't strongly disagree with, but it didn't happen, so I got double 0. :dontknow:

... that has no relevance to what I said? Lol.

Can we agree that people should consume less alcohol?
Yes, and why not?
But it os mixed and diluted, but I am not an expert on alcohol.

Wine isn't something people really drink when clubbing. Just how jagerbombs arent really for when you are dining at a fine restaurant.

Yes it is mixed but it is not 'diluted' as such. Cocktails are mixed with other spirits usually and are pretty damn potent. Spend a night exclusively drinking long island ice tea and youll see what i mean.
Can we agree that people should consume less alcohol?

That wasn't the point of any of this. You've completely manipulated the discussion.
Original post by hezzlington
Wine isn't something people really drink when clubbing. Just how jagerbombs arent really for when you are dining at a fine restaurant.

Yes it is mixed but it is not 'diluted' as such. Cocktails are mixed with other spirits usually and are pretty damn potent. Spend a night exclusively drinking long island ice tea and youll see what i mean.

Fair enough but I am not an expert on clubbing and alcohol
That wasn't the point of any of this. You've completely manipulated the discussion.

I was trying to see if we could both come to an agreement?
But you're denying my human right of freedom of speech
I was trying to see if we could both come to an agreement?
But you're denying my human right of freedom of speech

You talk so much crap :rofl:
You talk so much crap :rofl:

*hugs
Okay but do you think i am a sexist?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=53379447

Yes.
you're denying my human right of freedom of speech

I win spot the feminist
I got a very similar response, I basically answered every question by picking the option that was closest to saying neither sex owed the other anything. Apparently, thinking that no one is entitled to anything from me simply because of their sex and disagreeing with feminism makes you a sexist :lol:
I got 2.67 for hostile and 4.67 for benevolent. I wouldn't consider myself sexist.
(edited 7 years ago)
"Are you feminist or sexist?"

Original post by Mrs.Grey
Try this unbiased quiz

lol :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest